Jump to content

juz0

Members
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by juz0

  1. Just chucking this up for a bit more info I found. detailed step by step (using pictures) on doing an s14 5 speed swap http://www.motortopia.com/cars/1973-datsun-240z-11118/car-pictures/240sx-transmission-swap-14041
  2. Just found this site. It has some examples of wheels and tyre sizes with pictures most are with flares but the most useful pics I saw were of the 15x8 +4. seems to be a popular size but I haven't seen pics of them on a car before... now i have http://www.rimtuck.com/thumbnails.php?vehiclemake=Datsun&sort=1
  3. put me down for one for an L6
  4. I'll take the assorted rubbers/seals if they are still available. PM bank details etc and I'll get onto it
  5. any receipts or documentation for the work done on the engine?
  6. SSR MK2 13"x15j -92 anyone?? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SSR-MK2-13-x15j-4x114-3-/280658342614?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41588a72d6
  7. Hey guys, found this while searching around on the net. thought I should share as it might be a good reference when hunting around for old jap wheels http://qrgarage.ca/kyusha-shoes-%e6%97%a7%e8%bb%8a%e3%83%9b%e3%82%a4%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ab/the-full-gallery-of-wheels/
  8. any pictures of them on the car from further away? so I can see the whole car
  9. sold to me cheers
  10. juz0

    Queensland Floods

    hows everyone going with the clean up? my work was flooded in a big way (rocklea). I work at an earthmoving machinery dealership and we had a heap of machines go under. pretty much rooted. All the positive wires in the machines are eaten away from electrolysis, engines full of water etc etc. spare parts lost probably 80% of their stock. been a hard week so far and we got lots more to go anyone else having fun out there??
  11. i've seen some on ebay from america for around $40 including postage
  12. sold to me
  13. yeah no worries
  14. hello, do you have any pics of the interior? i'm keen but the missus blew up when i told her haha. i have some negotiating to do!
  15. cheap 260 2+2 in greenbank qld needing resto only $1400 http://brisbane.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-1975-Datsun-260z-for-sale-suit-parts-or-restoration-W0QQAdIdZ238368441#
  16. hello all not sure if this is the same car that marylands auto had up before. looks a bit different http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1972-Datsun-240Z-SPORTS-White-240z-260z-5sp-M-Coupe-/170559071182?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item27b61ce3ce
  17. thanks guys waiting for the right car does seem the better option. i've had a look at a few so far and the rust has been pretty bad. ebay is easy to decieve people with their condition...
  18. Hey all my names Justin, I live in brisbane and i've been searching for a 240/260 for a while now. just havent found the right one or been in time to get potential ones haha. Its a little hard getting the unfinished projects. thinking of just starting with one that needs all the work to be done. I'm a diesel fitter by trade so i got all the tools and know how to get the job done, just lacking space at the moment but i'm sure the folks can put up with a car in the yard for a while hehe. Pretty much just want to get it track ready and have some fun before doing a full restore. I never really got around to getting my s15 on the track and i'm always scared of blowing the gearbox if i put it under those conditions. sooo yeah thats about it for now. Once i find a car i'll no doubt be a more frequent contributor to the forum cheers! Justin
×
×
  • Create New...