Jump to content

stevofoxono

Members
  • Posts

    309
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stevofoxono

  1. Hi All, I'm driving down to Victoria starting from the 23rd, I'm thinking of going inland on the way and going coastal on the way back (So I can explore/have a bit of fun without worrying about piggys to much) I'll be in Vic probably around Melbourne or just lower for a bit over a week, I'm not really the shopping type. What's there to do down there? Are there any interestingdrives/scenic mountain roads/ car meet ups to go to? Any landmarks I should go see? Also any cheap/good hotel rooms anyone recommends? Cheers
  2. What condition is the middle strip for the tailight? Also I may be interested in the indicator lenses+headlight covers cheers ^^
  3. Century batteries are fugly lol, As an alternative to bright yellow/blue I can supply Bosch batteries white/blue+white/black. I also deal with Odysee/Optima. I think a S5 22F680 would look nice next to your GT40R pete
  4. I think thats absolutely wicked F* the haters, Whenever anyone looks at your z they'll be drawn to the little window and seeing the tripples enthusiast or not they'll want to see what else is under there. Weight reduction+Aero+Something a little different Probably only 280 in aus with anything like that. Nice job mate
  5. I think they are genuine nissan but not for the 240, they're the short stalk 510 ones. The black ones look like the fairlady ones but I may be wrong I'll leave that on the experts to decide. Anything ebay and i'm all over it haha Your oldie is cool I'd love to get zed bits for chrissy instead of the usual nothing. I'll keep my eyes peeled and post up anything new that shows up aswell ^^
  6. What about these? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-Bullet-Mirrors-Bluebird-510-1200-Roadster-240Z-B110-280Z-NISSAN-Genuine-/370638194427?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564bc206fb&_uhb=1#ht_2012wt_1037 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-FAIRLADY-Z-240Z-260Z-280Z-510-FENDER-MIRRORS-JDM-/160940073417?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2578c6a1c9&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1054
  7. would have been interested but thats the weekend i leave for my road trip down to victoria next open day I'm definitely keen
  8. If i started selling second hand clothing would any of you guys buy it so I could build a zed empire?
  9. bumpers are scarce in these here parts lad, best be waiting for new purty ones yonder the 2012. Phils rotary on ebay (have all the shiney new front bumpers) are getting a batch of rears in early-ish next year if you can wait otherwise lots of people like myself have tried looking for bumpers from people on here, They're almost as rare as 432's lol, I have one thats pretty much rusted to the shitter that you can have for free (just need to pay for freight from brizzy)
  10. To be fair it wasn't really a pole, twas more a bollard shorter then bonnet height and there's a few nice photos towards the end of a sexy white 240 Glad Shaun caught my overtake Don't know why everyone was only doing 60mph in a 100 zone haha
  11. I won't my first cd back in the day was these guys and my first bdo I saw them and I see them every time they tour. If my life had a soundtrack it would be all living end, every song has a memory attached. To have my favourite car that I've dreamed of owning for years and to have met my favourite band and been complimented on my car and have them all sign it is absolutely amazing. New guard with paint is only a few hundred but a guard signed by the TLE is one off and special might not be everyones cup of tea but its my zed and I love it!
  12. At work and just cracked up. wicked call xD I've already got a room full of living end stuff and my other 3 zeds had the same TLE bumper sticker so it's awesome to have the same kind of thing going. Favourite car with my favourite bands signatures on the guard I don't really want to seperate the two. Its pretty radical haha
  13. Good morning all, Had a wicked weekend got to go cruising with a dozen+ zeds for the QLD chrissy party and got to see The Living End (my favourite band) band twice. I got a photo with Chris Cheney Saturday night and just about wet myself. He's the nicest guy, Had a chat for about 10 minutes Last night I managed to catch up with him after the show and I asked if he could sign the zed and he was like "Fuck yea, thats a wicked car" and He got the other guys out to sign it too. First car they've ever signed aswell Question is whats the best way of protecting the signatures long term? Next door to work theres a place that does vinyls/stickers for cars and I was thinking of getting the whole guard covered in clear or would getting someone to spray clear coat over the top be the way of going? half expecting to get flamed but I don't care, They're my favourite band and have been for 10+ years
  14. Mike you're being moddest you're a god!
  15. Was brilliant fun! I hope the next cruise is sooner then next christmas. Lets go the other way next time and go southand pretty sure a cornetto eating competition is in order
  16. Apparently she's got low mileage, I don't believe that for one minute haha
  17. Seems a little rich accusing others of being a dipstick when youre trying to swap a 2+2 for a 2 seater, just sayin
  18. Got the 240 registered today so definitely in! Not long now fellas
  19. Do they come in any other colour then blue?
  20. ok will do! going to swing past jasons tomorrow and I'll swing past on the way back
  21. hi peter, i couldn't destroy a working radio.. but very interested in the hand brake boot, what kind of condition is it in?
  22. hi mate could i come around and rummage through you parts? I'll come round when my 240 is registered who ever will be getting your toys will be really lucky, I don't envy the position your in..
  23. Hi all, I'm after a broken radio if anyone has one (planning on using the original fascia and buttons with modern insides) The rubber boot on the gear knob+the leather one on top+the hand brake and a rear bumper if there's one in descent condition floating around. Cheers!
  24. Keen for either 1st/2nd also! Might finally have a zed on the road at christmas
  25. keen for a front and back, is there a website with the strut bars? Keen to see a difference of the flat/round next to each other and are there different colours for the ends? Happy to leave a deposit any time
×
×
  • Create New...