Jump to content

stevofoxono

Members
  • Posts

    309
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stevofoxono

  1. Is there something online with all the information on the wheels nissan used back in the day? I'd love to see everything they've done so I know what to look for. I'm interested in some alloys but not really keen on watanabe's, Nervous one of my hub caps will fly off or someone will steal them and I don't want to just run steelies lol Shame the cherry works wheels aren't a set of 4 otherwise I'd be all over them
  2. Hi mate, apparently its got a little damage on the front, I'll upload a pic when he send one through, Price wise he's looking for $150
  3. Fingers crossed you can find one mate, I think I may have tracked one down from Jake - Decoy
  4. I think I know of someone who might be willing to sell theirs, It's up here in Brizzie though.
  5. I always wind up getting slightly obscure/interesting things. I've got a collection of pre 50's cricket bats, have a collection of 60-80s plastic/fibre glass and steel skateboards, have a 60's swing bike, my wallet is of a gameboy and for the zed keys there's something a little different to accompany them too. The mouth is a bottle opener and the arms are screw drivers its a bit bulkier then a swiss army knife but race car space invaders I found these on yaj and they're pretty cool http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k158202291 I'm sure with the variety of people here there would be some awesome stuff, what have you got?
  6. Wow Awesome! Can't wait to see the video! What's the rest of zed look like? Keep up the good work mate
  7. yes it is 14" it's actually a pretty rare wheel that was on the 432's and the nissan rally z's.(slightly different widths/style) "Kobe Seiko Works Rally Rims" Guarantee if you could get them made up you'd have interest from all over the world. The originals and even the repro's are worth some serious dollars interested to see what else you have as well!
  8. Bump
  9. Afternoon all, Stumbled across this picture (I know its not the 432 rim but its by KS) and found this listing on ebay for "Rx5" mags. Shame the stud pattern isn't 114.3 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rx5-Mags-14-/330807242965?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d05a5f0d5#ht_500wt_1288 I know that they're not quiet the same but blacked out and from a distance+squinting they may look the part lol. Is there anything pretty similar with the right stud pattern? Or anyone making repros? There was a pomy making them for 500 pounds a pop but that was back in 2010. I'm pretty content with my hubcabs+steelies but having that extra lil wow would be wicked
  10. Hi mate, would you be able to get a set of these made up?
  11. I have a spare one that I won't be using any time soon
  12. Drive off to banking every afternoon for work and this arvo at about 2pm there was a shiney red 2 seater with headlight covers, a front air dam and twas bumperless on the corner of bradman and beauy rd On the way back on compton road saw a red 2+2 that looked pretty clean+stock, Was a old bird driving. Didn't think there were so many s30's close to home Best payed drive i've ever had lol
  13. Doubt anyone will reply but its worth a crack again I guess After a drivers mirror in good condition for a 72, Not that year really matters, Tossing up between getting mine sand blasted and re-chromed or getting fender mirrors if I can't find one.
  14. that's a wicked 280, I was following this build on one of the other forums. Nice work! Welcome
  15. I met the president of the Sydney Z club in May.. or more he found me on the side of the road and helped get my 240 back up and running. Pretty sure you have to have a active club to have a active president lol
  16. Hi all. I'm in need for some money to complete my 240 and the bank F***ed me over and declined me for a $5000 loan.. so the only thing of value i have to part with is my 280. Selling no rego/no rwc. does not currently run but it wouldn't take all that much to get her going i dont think.. theres a filter infront of the fuel pump that's clogged. flush the fuel tank and she'll be good as new. por15 kit included with sale. painted in 2pak red (same as new holdens) does have a few rust spots (not a wreck) Is a manual with a strong-ish gear box. Didn't actually achieve anything performance wise. It does have lots of shiney items in the engine bay tho (note the pallnet fuel rail, non egr intake manifold, 3core aluminium radiator, shiney rocker cover. comes with a sh!t load of extras. didnt throw anything out from what i took out/replaced. If theres enough interest i'll part it out but it'l have to be quick. neighbours are easy to anger.. and serial dobbers haha. pretty firm on price, has cost me a lot of money.. would kind of like to keep the rocker cover (just to put in my 240 ) Probably won't turn down a good offer tho. Bling: near new fuel pump, near new fpr, near new bushes, good brakes, near new fuel injectors, near new radiator (lots of near new stuff lol) comes with set of iron cross wheels and hot wires. o466 445 280(zx) Cheers
  17. no worries, I'll make up a for sale thread, if theres enough interest ill part it out (cause i cant keep it in pieces for long) or if i can sell it as a whole thatd be pretty epic. will make a post up when i have the time/have the motivation haha still haven't updated my 240's build thread and shes almost done
  18. Good luck! I have a 280zx that i may be looking at parting out soon, 79 slick top If youre looking at a pallnet fuel rail+non egr intake manifold (shaved) or nice fat aluminium radiator or pretty much anything i have a few goodies you could use I've owned 2 280zx's, they are good fun
  19. Thats wicked mike! I think thats the way to go! only a few days till pay day
  20. lol weow its not cheap might be worth just getting mine fixed for that kind of moolah
  21. Morning all! I'm re constructing the Z and i've lost a few parts/forgot some were broken lol I need some new key barrels. The ones on ebay only come with the 2 doors. Has anyone got a set of 4? fuel+hatch+doors? Also if anyone has 2 doors they have for spares I'm after a few bits on the inside. Ones a little plastic washer style thing that hangs on a right angle that pivots the interior door handle to the catch.. I might take a photo of the other one Also all the lil bit of rubber around the outside. For anyone playing at home I'll update my build thread soon = Sorry should have posted in wanted =
  22. Thankyou very much! Just bought one this arvo from this guy. The rubber shop is $650 and rare spares is $700+ so ebay/datsunocal is the way to go haha With the slightly better US dollar it came in at $380 still cheap
  23. Thought this would interest anyone looking into head swaps http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/79780-mag58s-dohc-l28-build-log/ I'd love to know how this turned out *spoiler alert* no updates since 2010 ...
  24. you're not the only steve in the brisbane area after a hatch haha Good luck! America seems a bit far lol, Fibreglass one from benzed might be a option?
×
×
  • Create New...