Jump to content

George

Members
  • Posts

    1,981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by George

  1. Picked this up, along with the dash and some other parts, off a lovely gent on the forums. I'm yet to go through all of it but I'm sure most things will find a nice home in my car.
  2. http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-japanese-car-collectors-20140523-story.html
  3. Yes, they were good to deal with and hit their self-set target delivery wise. I haven't checked it thoroughly as I didn't want to unpack it at work. I'll be driving in to work tomorrow to bring it home as I'm sure the commuters on the train would not appreciate me banging into them.
  4. Gav, this is another one I bought which had a few cracks but was in much better shape to begin with. The one that came with the car crumbled with every touch.
  5. Sneak peek...
  6. I would like to offer you this service in Sydney. I will even drive it for you free of charge.
  7. You said it, they are period correct. I wouldn't be changing them.
  8. Looks great with the hurricane wheels. When was it last painted?
  9. Welcome aboard Wayne. Let me be the first to ask for photos of your car... :-)
  10. Sounds like a fun car and kudos to you for doing all the work. Welcome :-)
  11. Good luck with your inspection. Wonder what that knob is to the right of where the ashtray should be?
  12. Meet at Berowra Truck Stop at 9am for a 9:30 departure. We will head through Old Pac as far north as the group wants. Regroup and repair cars at this stage. Once the cars are repaired we will head back the same way and stop at Pie in the Sky for a chat and some grub. Partners are most welcome as are non Z cars. All road rules are to be observed and considerate behaviour while in a group is expected. My contact details for issues on the day: Zero 438 438 567 A general map for your reference with key locations can be found here > http://goo.gl/maps/ECAXk
  13. US$250 for a replica shift knob anyone? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-5-SPEED-WOOD-SHIFT-KNOB-1200-240Z-510-240K-B10-B110-120Y-Bluebrid-NISSAN-/371068294372
  14. Surely the tail lights price is a joke.
  15. This one has been for sale for a few weeks now. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-260Z-240Z-2-DOOR-COUPE-1974-1979-REAR-WINDSCREEN-CLEAR-/261473941240?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce10fb6f8&_uhb=1
  16. Hopefully the parts car will come to the rescue there. Might need doors though...
  17. Yes, I'll post the details by weeks end.
  18. I am working on Sunday but if things change I'll be there Casper.
  19. RARE DATSUN http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/park-avenue/cars-vans-utes/rare-datsun-/1046912422 very rare datsun 240z jdm as f##k Does good skidz Comes on 20's Has twin exhausts for extra boost Free cologne to hide the tuna smell if ya know what I mean Found car behind centerlink Has vin plates so is not stolen Has a bigger fcuk off turbo as well I also have vernition blinds for back window. A casette is jammed in casette player. I believe its techno hits from 2000's All original Keen on swaps for a fresh pair of thongs, carton of vb, some stockies for my vl or even some plastidip paint or a years supply of kfc chicken
  20. Vintage Rubber http://www.vintagerubber.com/Datsun240ZFullRestoKit-1-1.aspx
  21. Hurry up Paul, the rubber seal kit arrived today!
  22. I expect the engine will be in by Sunday?
  23. Ooh, it's red! I'll make an effort to come past this weekend Peter. I've got that part for you.
  24. Mmm ITB. How long do you estimate before we get to hear it fire up?
×
×
  • Create New...