Interior Door Trim

acf321

I'll look at my storage building this weekend to see if I still have a set. Had 3 sets before son got a key to my building last year. I got 5 or 6  stock engines if you need anything for them for sure. I m putting carbon fiber door skins in mine.

i know of several paople who have purchased new trims from nissan, and not happy with them, whereas they maybe genuine nissan they are not of the origonals, they are modern replicas allmost after market, they have different pattern in them , material is inferior thinner cheaper, material is of dull black not shiny, no protective tape over raised plastic chrome strip, and material shrinks then tears or separates, i suggest if you buy new inspect first thats if you can still buy them, they were reproduced for the 240z american project before the 350z was thought of and what ones have been available were left overs good luck.

• Administrators

My ones are ordered new from Nissan Japan ! If there is a quality issue i'll return them. The photos posted by Mossy look excellent. Got to be a whole stack better than what i'm starting with !!!

Ughhh those look awful, I feel your pain. My previous owner swapped out the vinyl pattern for some kind of tacky felt carpet. Would love a good set of door trims for mine, very interested to hear feedback on their quality. Please keep us posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Received my new OEM door trims from Nissan last night by courier. They are absolutely superb. 100% genuine factory items in the Nissan boxes (individually) and all wrapped up in protective plastic and cardboard. Complete with all the necessary hardware for attaching to the door .. Has the nice chrome strip and what I describe as buffalo skin patterned Vinyl in the middle with a smoother texture on the edges. Has Nissan stamped all over it and is ordered ex-japan.

If you have a spare A$475 (delivered) and want the interior to look 100% ... its the best investment you can make (aside for the Datsun Compe Handle  ;D

Lurch, I def saw some 260Z ones for sale the other day ,,, can't remember where, but I did see them new.

Give Trev at Brighton Nissan a call ,, he's extremely helpful. I called two dealers in NSW and both laughed out loud and said no way ... called up Trev and he just asked me for my CC number and Voilla... arrived last night!

Just so you guys know I enquired about 260Z 2+2 door trim! Lynton 8)

Thanks for the enquiry Lynton,

This trim is No Longer

available

Regards Trev

Brighton Nissan

• 3 weeks later...

I got the same response from our dealer in gladstone, apparently cant get them anymore, (must be a lazy salesman). anyway, i'll give trev a call tomorrow, can i pls get his no? and who should i use for reference in this forum ;)

eddii