Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

Just wondering if anyone has been in contact with Dave at Arizona Z Car recently? I've sent a few emails over the last few months without any replies from two different email addresses.

 

Maybe I've asked one too many questions ha ha ha.

Posted

It seems you need to phone him to establish your bona fide and then he will respond. He's operated like that for years.

 

Note; Make sure you know what time it is in Arizona when you phone.

Posted

I dealt with him earlier this year sent 3 or 4 emails no response rang him and struggled to get him off the phone order was quick and easy once i spoke to him

 

mick

Posted

Hes a good bloke, fair and helpful.... JUst a little relaxed in responses.. If you want/need to get on to him without waiting for a email reply, call him between 9am-12pm EDT. He will answer straight away as he lives at his shop and doors are closed then...

 

He prefers calls at that time.................

 

If anyones keen can someone ask him how his handbrake/parkbrakes going???? Finished??

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've just got off the phone to Dave. He wants to apologise to everyone who has e-mailed him recently but he has had a bout of pneumonia and now his wife, i.e. his packer, is in hospital with it. He has 600 outstanding e-mails.

 

He said he has never been so busy and with the slump in the US dollar he has orders from 26 countries.

 

He asked for people to call him around 11:00am - noon EDST and have the date of your e-mail ready.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I spoke to Dave today, boy what a laugh! He said when dudes ring him at 4.45pm on a Friday asking "how do I turbo my Zed", his answer will be "Don't know, I give up, how do you turbo a Zed" haha, funny at the time.

 

Called just before 7am Brisbane time and he was having his lunch - perfect apparently.

 

His advise was that if you have a simple query email him, but if it's a more complex issue, call him.

 

Funny guy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...