Cruise to Dimitri's Aladdin's Cave anyone? 6th October, LOCK IT IN!

Agno

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimitri already said OK to it. I can't make it due to a clash with work so those of you going should organise between yourselves a time when everyone arrives at the same time to save Dimitri from having to wait around all day!

Cool. Lets get a final list of who is going. Chime in now boys!

Scootag

Lightmaster240Z

DreamZproject

my_mad_z

AussieZed

benny

reverendzed

Bozo

Once the list is complete i will send out a PM with the address. Make sure to include your mobile number in a reply! Please state which time would suit you (i think maybe before lunch would be best).

• Moderators

Im only a few minutes away from the parts place plus I'll be there from about 9am anyway. I'll probably hang around till about 2-3pm but if you are running late, please msg me and I can hang around for a bit longer. Number is O413 2 4 3 7 6 O

Ok, I've received the Pm, Dimitri I will try and make it as close to 9 as possible so i don't put you out too much, unfortunately

i wont be able to hang around until 10.30 so I'll miss most of you guys, but i hope everyone has a great time as im sure you

will!

(I can just imagine 10 full grown men rolling around in the plethora of Z parts giggling in ecstasy) :D

If someone wants to be a top bloke they can grab for me an indicator stalk to sit my 260. Its a 75 if that helps and I will reimburse you for your efforts

We'll keep an eye out, i won't take it back to ballarat because postage would be killer  :D

Great to catch up with some of the guys and get some parts for my 2+2 for cash, thanks much Dimitri. The treasure hunt was more fun than finding the bits i needed  ;D

If someone wants to be a top bloke they can grab for me an indicator stalk to sit my 260. Its a 75 if that helps and I will reimburse you for your efforts

I found 3 which are repairable, all are in average condition with the stalk button being the broken part on all three.

Just been looking at the bits i obtained from Dimitri and i have to say i am so pleased. I now have nearly all the parts to finish off the V8 project 2+2 and a few parts for my 2 Seater. The amazing thing is it's not the sheer volume of parts that he has it's the multiples. Many parts on your Zed that may have been annoying you because of their condition you could source through Dimitri.

On another hand if you had the time and space buying the whole kit and kaboodle would net a profit if you could catergorize, clean, photograph and list all the parts. Don't wait too long to contact him for parts you need as it's a unique opportunity. A special thanks to member Ango who started this thread but was not able to attend, it can be difficult to get a time to suit everyone but i was lucky enough to be able to organize other jobs and pick ups i had to do in Melbourne on the same day (was a 400 Kay trip for me).

Once again thanks Dimitri and if you still have a large collection next year i will see if i can stand up and take the lot off your hands.

Cheers

• Moderators

Thanks to Agno really for setting it all up! Thank you Mark for taking a nice chunk of the bits away and hope you can pick this all up next year as I would rather see it go to a member here. And again thanks to all the others who turned up and helped me pack stuff away again. You make it all a pleasure to deal with. I'm hoping I can do it again soon. I'll do my best to buy some more time with all these parts but I can't make any promises.

I hope everyone found what they needed! I'm still seething that I had stupid bloody work yesterday and couldn't make it :(

I found 3 which are repairable, all are in average condition with the stalk button being the broken part on all three.

Who should I be talking to in order to follow this up? Dimitri if you are my man I'll take all 3 if you can name me a price