Group purchase of strut braces?

Stivva

Hey guys, I want to package these and send them off this week. Can those that have not sent me there location, please do so ASAP. And if you are willing to volunteer to take hold of the package in each state for pick up that would be great.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, I have addresses for the out of NSW guys for the group postage. So the guys who are recieving these will contact you when try receive them. Can the rest of the NSW guys who have not contacted me regarding pick up please do so.

;D G'day steve, fitted the braces up & they look good mate. Thanks for your efforts with these. Considering I was qouted 178 bucks just for the front unit only by another agency. Oh well.

Regards: Alan. :D

I put mine in first last week but had to take it back out due to clearance issues. I run fuel injection so the injection crud was in the way. Today I elongated the bolt holes in my pressure regulator and some pipework so the regulator sits further forward and the pipes are lower. All good now :) just in time for the motorkhana tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey Guys,

I have had a couple of requests for another round of purchases.

If you are interested sign up here so I gauge numbers for prices.

I have used this thread again so you can see pictures and old prices (I wouldn't think they have changed much).

:)

keen for a front and back, is there a website with the strut bars? Keen to see a difference of the flat/round next to each other and are there different colours for the ends?

Happy to leave a deposit any time

Me too  ;D

Thanks mate, put me down for a round rear.  The front I got of you last time makes so much difference to the way the Z goes around corners. Need the back one to hang my video camera off and to lazy to make one. 8)