Riceburner Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 Hey guys I'm selling a few parts I no longer need. See Pics. 1)Fibreglass front spoiler in black gel coat. $100 SOLD 2)Twin SU's(roundtops) on N42 manifold Recoed in 2005 by Zshop with air box and paper air filter. SR needles and jetted to suit F54/P90. Used for 12mnths before fitting triple Dellortos have sat in shed since start of 2006. Also have the original needles. $350 3)Vented bonnet rust repaired and painted, paint is peeling on underside, vents are sikaflexed on. $250 4)Slotted/cross drilled rotors suit 240z only. Had 2 track days very limited road driving. $50/pair. Not warped. SOLD 5)Fairlady grillex2 $50and$120. BOTH SOLD Quote
Riceburner Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Brake Rotors, silver is anti squeal spray. Quote
RB30X Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 If that bonnet would fit in my hand luggage I'd be all over it. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Grille pic is below, I actually have two. This pic is a spare one I have and it's dented in a few places so woul need some panel beating, but is very fixable. $50 for the dented one pictured below. $120 for the good one. Ben was in first followed by Rev then David. Rev spoiler is yours Ben has the $50 grille Quote
wildy55 Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 I'll take the discs if they fit standard stub axle and standard caliper etc. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Yep, they'll fit 240z hubs with standard calipers, not 260z hubs though as the offset is different. Sorry bout the pic, they'll look a lot better when cleaned. Quote
zr240 Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 I bags the 120 grill please. Can I come pick it up today Ash Quote
reverendzed Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 Ash, I think you are sanding at the back of the line bro! Rev. Quote
zr240 Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 Ok sorry thought only the 50$ one was sold You got to be quick around here! Ash Quote
nizm0zed Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 If the sale drops through on that spoiler, i'll take it. I'll even organise freight... Quote
Riceburner Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Sorry guys my mistake, Rev has the spoiler AND the $120 grille. So all thats left is the vented bonnet and SU carbs. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 More parts up for grabs Nardi wood wheel. $75 Mikuni inlet manifold. $100 Fibreglass Rear Spoiler. $75 Quote
luvemfast Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Interested in the wheel G Away at the moment though mate Quote
benny Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 if simon changes his mind.. ill take the wheel!! Quote
Riceburner Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 If Simon doesn't want it then it's your also Ben Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted March 14, 2011 Moderators Posted March 14, 2011 Gareth, has that Mikuni manifold sold yet? If not...me wantee.... Quote
RB30X Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 More parts up for grab Fibreglass Rear Spoiler. $75 That's not a BRE one is it? Quote
Riceburner Posted March 15, 2011 Author Posted March 15, 2011 Im not sure if it's BRE, they all look the same to me. How do I tell? It does have two ridges in it towards the edge of each side.... Mikuni Manifold SOLD Quote
Agno Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I assume there is a line forming behind the steering wheel but I'm keen too... Also want to have a better look at the spoiler. Do you have any photos of it on a car? Thanks Quote
bryan3976 Posted March 19, 2011 Posted March 19, 2011 if no one takes the wheel ill take it lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.