Vic Meeting Jag Club 12/5/09 Tuesday 7.00

620Z

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a top night. Auszcar's biggest quarterly meeting todate like Lurch said, despite about 5 regulars missing. We got $505- raised/donated on the night. With around $200- being used to pay for the venue, food & drink so we will be banking around $300-. The next one at the Jag Club around Sept will be a freeby but I'm not sure how we will top last night. Great meeting you all and a big thanks to the 370Z crew for putting on a fantastic display.  :D

Big thanks again to Craig, Lurchos and Sulio for a big effort in planning and delivering a great night.  It's great to be a part of something where information and resource sharing is freely sought and offered and a genuine love for all things 'ZED' is the common ground.  Well done AusZcar! ;D

Ah great turn out guys. I was recovering from a bug but still had a ball. Really good to hit the 34 mark. Missed some of the regulars.

It was a treat having the guys from Nissan, the raffle give away's and the cars.

I will have the copied version of the DVD for all in the mail this weekend.

Ah now time to get ready for Grampians!

Sulio

Thanks to Sulio, Craig and Lurch for putting together yet another great night and to Simon for driving the 'rat guys down  :D

These nights are great incentive for us slackers to get back to work on our Zed's  :P I left my camera at work so I'll hopefully have some up tomorrow sometime.

Hi Chris, we will put some DVD's in the mail for you ACT & NSW guys in the next few weeks. Sulio wanted to refine the model he showed the other night to get a few more bugs out. Then we should be good to go. I watched it twice last night and again this morning with the kids. Great work Sulio.

:D

Some Good pics

Looks like a very successfull night...

Anyone thought about the possibility of trying to organise a track day / passenger pay per ride... raise some more cash for the coffers...

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I will have the copied version of the DVD for all in the mail this weekend.

Sulio

Just wondering how you went Sulio with the DVD's that were getting posted? As i havn't recieved a copy yet.

Cheers.

Simon

Hi Simon,

On another thread Sulio has just advised that he finalised the said DVD. I will hopefully catch up with him tomorrow night so we can organise to post out the finished product by this weekend.

Appologies for the delay.