SUSPENSION DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR AUSZCAR MEMBERS.

Hunter

A MATE I GREW UP WITH SENT ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON SUSPENSION. HE WORKS AT FULCRUM SUSPENSION BROWNSPLAINS QUEENSLAND. FULCRUM DO THE SUSPENSION ON V8 SUPERCARS AND MANY OTHER RACE AND PERFORMANCE CARS IN AUS.

I HAVE BROKERED A DEAL WITH JIMMY FOR AUSZCAR MEMBERS.

THE BELOW PRICES ARE A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR SUSPENSION COMPONENTS. THIS DISCOUNT IS ONLY FOR AUSZCAR MEMBERS.

You and you're rare cars but I found some interesting gear that will make it out handle any Z in Australia.

OK your shocks are the hardest as they mainly use a non interchangeable unit, but we can work around it.

Option 1

Full set of konis classics they are and modified set of shocks to suit classic vehicles they are made to make to match up to new car shocks, so they even better than new car konis, these to be matched up to king springs.

Option 2

Send your struts up to us and we can customise a set of bilstiens into them with king springs, billys as far as I am concerned are the best shocks on the market, but we can only get a set for the front, they are not available for the rear. We would have to arrange a setup for the rear, anythings possible!!

Option 3

We can customise a full set of tein coilovers for your car, but if you go ahead with it we with have to liaise with you on some specifications on your vehicle. Also we will need your struts, when finished these would be full adjustable with dampening and bump, your height is also fully adjustable. Awesome unit but you will see in the price you pay for what you get.

PERSONAL CHOICE

Konis

Kings Springs

Front Adj Swaybar

Rear Race Spec Swaybar

All Poly Bushes

PRICES

240z

Shocks.

We have a few ranges of shocks but you can put a price on quality that’s why I quoted you on 2 different shock brands, first being kyb excellent replacement shock for standard to medium modified cars.

Second being koni, as far as I'm concerned without paying huge amounts of money this will be the best set of shocks available for the z series.

Kyb. Front $265 Rear $238

Koni. Front $551 Rear $551

Springs

are king springs, we have dealt with kings for years now and they are the best working springs on the market, plus they come with a life time warranty, so if there is every a sag or drop in rate they would be replaced, but its extremely rare that it happens.

Hell if v8 supercars use em why cant we!

King springs. Front $132 Rear $132

Sway Bars

We use Whiteline swaybars, same deal as king springs we know they perform well and haven’t had a problem, plus they are well ahead in the market of performance.

Front sway bar 24mm $256

Rear sway bar 18mm $256

Superpro poly bushes.

Bushes are a huge performer in any car, without half decent bushes your car is only running at 80% performance. Your wheels will not be in geometry with the vehicle therefore increasing tyre wear and even braking performance, steering fatigue and blah blah!

Here at fulcrum we have evolved a perfect blend of duro to suit your applications from racing to street cars.

Strut bar to chassis bushes $34

Lower control arm bushes $45

Diff to x-member $52.35

Any other requests for parts such as steering components e.i ball joints, tie rod ends, etc etc. just ring and ask for Jimmy.

260z

Kyb front $266 Rear $238

Koni front $551 Rear $551

King Springs front $ 132 Rear $132

Swaybar front heavy duty Adjustable blade 24mm $248

Swaybar front non adjustable 24mm $182

Swaybar Rear 70-74 adjstable 19mm $256

Swaybar Rear 74-79 adjustable 19mm $256

Swaybar rear 70-73 without OE bar 18mm $225

Swaybar rear extra heavy duty race bar

with Centre dip 22mm $225

poly bushes strutbar to chassis $34

polo bushes lower crtl arm inner $45

poly bushes diff to x-member $52.35

poly bushes front swaybar to chassis $18

poly bushes rear swaybar to chassis $18

280zx

KYB front $229 Rear $326

Konis not sure if available but will find some if needed

Kings front $132 Rear $132

Swaybar only rear available for this model but with some homework we can sort something out.

Rear bar heavy duty $182

Superpro poly bushes

Front lower control arm $40

Strut bar to chassis $34

Idler arm bush $12

Rear control arm lower $66

Z31, Z32, Z33

We have an extensive range for these vehicles as well ranging from tein coilover units to bilstein shock absorbers.

Everything I listed above is available for these vehicles as well.

CONTACT DETAILS

You must Deal through JIMMY at fulcrum suspensions, Browns Plains Store. THE OTHER STORE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS EXLUSIVE OFFER

http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/

darrenb@fulcrumsuspensions.com.au

Ph. 07 3800 7306

Mention you’re in AUSZCAR.COM and we will discount you on all retail prices.

• Administrators

Hi mate,

Pretty cool that you went to all this effort on our behalf.

If others have positive experience with this shop and offer, please post back here. If there is really good feedback I'd consider making this post a sticky.

No worries Gav.

I have noticed a few questions about where to get gear etc. Jimmy has organised some good prices for us and I am sure shipping charges will be very reasonable.

Could someone give some interim feedback please, on how these prices compare to items they have bought off E-Bay or other companies?

Hi Hunter,

I bought King Springs for my car ages ago. From memory they were 1 1/2" inch lower than stock and I paid about $230.00 for the four so the price above sounds good considering how many years have passed.

Can you give us some specs on say the Konis on offer and options on Kings ie how low will they lower the car etc, will fit stock strutts etc. (Always find people asking that question.)

Good Work

Sulio

• 1 month later...

Sulio,  after chatting with Jimmy the springs will bring a 260z down 340mm (cwg) centre wheel to guard

and because every car obviously has differnet weights but if they needed a specific weight Jimmy can get kings to make custom coils

I recently bought a 24mm whiteline front swaybar from autobarn for about $150 (20% off sale) but whiteline list their price at $177 so $256 doesn't seem right.

Swaybar front non adjustable 24mm $182 .....This is the price of the 24mm non adjustable front swaybar they are not too far off the mark.

Yep I got a non adjustable 240z front bar as that is all they made, the adjustable only came in the 260z bar.

You guys had better double check on the whiteline bars though as I just looked at their website and all the 240z and 260z bars are marked as discontinued.

Speaking to Jimmy the front swaybar for a 240Z and 260Z are the same part.

Swaybar front heavy duty Adjustable blade 24mm $248

Swaybar front non adjustable 24mm $182

• 6 months later...

Update:

Jimmy no longer works at Fulcrum. Whiteline no longer make these parts.

"Selby's" is the manufacturer for these sway bars . I just called them up and basically they use to work for Whiteline and now they've made their own company which deals with sway bars which no longer are produced by Whiteline. To get your hands on these go to your nearest Pedders and order.

So eg. the old whiteline code is BDF7 and BDR30 = SDF7 and SDR30

S for for their company name

D for Datsun

F for front

R for rear.

followed by the model number.