Ben260 Posted April 11, 2016 Posted April 11, 2016 Looks great but that's a lot of cash!. http://rockyauto.co.jp/stockcar/profile.cgi?_v=1454504226&tpl=car Fairlady Z 240Z VQ35 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted April 11, 2016 Administrators Posted April 11, 2016 RockyAuto is known for resto-modding cars, personally I'm not a fan of a later 350z dashboard and motor in an S30Z, especially not at the price being asked. But it might appeal to someone... Quote
andyk_79 Posted April 11, 2016 Posted April 11, 2016 Wow - what a way to suck the soul out of the interior of a classic car! Quote
CBR Jeff Posted April 11, 2016 Posted April 11, 2016 Nice craftsmanship but yuck. I would rather spend that money on a current gtr. Quote
d3c0y Posted April 11, 2016 Posted April 11, 2016 Hate the interior but a cheap way to put 400hp under the bonnet. It would handle better too. Quote
Triptych Posted June 10, 2016 Posted June 10, 2016 Its rocky auto who are all about classic cars with modern performance and comforts. I love a lot of the stuff rocky auto put out there but yeah never been a fan of a modern dash swap on anything as your dash design to me forms part of the overall experience behind the wheel of the car. I have no problem swapping gauges out to modern ones and such but yeah leave the dash alone. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted June 10, 2016 Moderators Posted June 10, 2016 ......never been a fan of a modern dash swap on anything as your dash design to me forms part of the overall experience behind the wheel of the car. I have no problem swapping gauges out to modern ones and such but yeah leave the dash alone. The dash design is one of the things I love about S30's. The shape and curves of the dash just go so well with the rest of the design. Quote
CBR Jeff Posted June 11, 2016 Posted June 11, 2016 The car in question. This is a polarising car. There are many things to like and many to dislike. I personally don't Like the inside but I do like the look from the exterior. Either way you have to admire the work that has gone into this car. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.