Rev's Zed Emporium

Just putting it out there that next year I will be available to do small paint and panel jobs!  I'll leave the major rust repairs to Lurchos!, when he's finished you can bring it on down and I can assist in panel resprays and small repairs.  This is particularly helpful if you're not in the position for a full respray and don't want to drive your Zed around in grey primer!

I also have a line on Zed interiors for 240, 260 and 260 2+2 including carpets, this includes all your vinyl for cabin, strut towers, wheels arches, seat upholstery etc available in your choice of colour. Anyone that needs a genuine steering wheel redone or bumper panel beaten and rechromed may also be in luck early 2010. I also have a an associate in the U.S who will be supplying new style bonnet vents for the 260 later model bonnets.

http://www.wix.com/revzed/Revs-Zed-Emporium

I hope to find more useful price effective Zed gear to help see our Zeds get  to the 'finish' line, any suggestions of other commonly needed items would be appreciated.

Rev.

post-646-144023549197_thumb.jpg

post-646-144023549214_thumb.jpg

post-646-14402354923_thumb.jpg

post-646-144023549245_thumb.jpg

Nice work on the interiors! What colours can you do the vinyl in and what is your asking price on the 240 full interior (minus the seats) like your first picture? While im at it what colours can you do the carpets in and whats the price on them for a 240? Was about to send the order away to Black dragon but would rather keep the money in the country!

Just to clarify guys, Dave & myself work in with each other a bit.

If your after a quality budget spray job, Dave is the man to see!

BTW I'll also be ordering a full interior off the good Rev. for my 260Z in the new year ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi folks,

As I am attempting to get this fledgling ZED resource business going I'm keen to hear from as many as possible the kind of products that you would most likely buy if you could get your hands on them through a no fuss, quick, web based (searchable) Australian Zed Parts resource that is actually involved in the Zed community.

I'm also keen to look at any spare parts either to buy or consign that I can list on the new ecommerce type site that I'm building.  Got any suggestions email me or give me a call on 0 four 0 9 six 2 zero 4 4 3.

Rev.

BTW I'll also be ordering a full interior off the good Rev. for my 260Z in the new year ;)

Well that's probably changed now, i'll have to order one so Rev can keep his minions fed.... Oh wait.. thats the other guy who has minions, dave has followers  ;)

Can you supply the carpet for the hatch area only without the split as I have a series 1 240 which did not have the split as they do not have the tool compartments? How much $?

Hi Rev,

Just a quick question for future thought and potential market for you to conquer.

Any potential chance for you to have a service to fit your full interior kit for a labour fee?

regards,

Fu

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Steve,

I'm working on something at the moment.  How soon are you wanting to do your interior and what parts are you wanting to replace? and what type of vinyl, diamond/plain?

Rev.

Hi Rev!

Within the next 4 months would be nice, if possible.

I am chasing the diamond pattern for the strut tops, transmission tunnel and 'deck' (? vertical bits behind seats). Basically all of the bits that come in the diamond pattern.

Cheers!

Stephen