Autumn Bbq Night: 30Th April @ 5Pm

C.A.R.

Pete (PB260Z) is visiting my place over the weekend April 30th / 1st May, so I thought it's an opportune time to have an Autumn BBQ.
I have 'some' off-street parking so bring your Zed - first come first serve though.
The club will supply food for the BBQ, salad, bread & BEER! etc. Just bring a chair if you want to sit down & a stubbier holder.

PLEASE NOTE: If it's raining, the event will be cancelled.

Date: 30th April 2016
Time: 5pm onwards (you can come earlier but Pete & I will be working on a Zed)
Address: Yarragon - approx 1hrs drive from the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
Please PM me for my exact address, as for obvious security reasons I wont broadcast it on the forum. 

All are welcome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

Lurch
Pete
Bruce
Andrew (maybe)
VintageNissanEnthusiast

Edited by Lurch ™

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Put me down, not sure if I'll bring the 240z yet. I wanted to bring down a 71A gearbox and not sure if I should be bringing it in the back of a Z.

• Moderators

Put me down, not sure if I'll bring the 240z yet. I wanted to bring down a 71A gearbox and not sure if I should be bringing it in the back of a Z.

Are you worried about it moving forward in an accident ?

Maybe put a pice of solid plywood or similar behind the seats and rest it against that,

or if travellng alone

Run the passenger seat all the way forward and see if it fits in the well behind the seat

• Administrators

Are you worried about it moving forward in an accident ?

Maybe put a pice of solid plywood or similar behind the seats and rest it against that,

or if travellng alone

Run the passenger seat all the way forward and see if it fits in the well behind the seat

Yeah that and busting out the rear glass. Years ago when I was a lot dumber and naive I took a gearbox home in the back of the 240z and took off a bit too quickly the gearbox rolled back and smacked the glass in the boot. It didn't break or damage it thankfully. It might be best if Locky pick's it up another time.

• Administrators

Great night and a good chat, should do it again!

Just got back from a long drive in my 72 240z, makes me realise why I love these cars. 7 Years in storage and minimal use and didn't miss a beat.

• Moderators

It was indeed a nice night. I also enjoy standing around with a drink or three and talking cars.

Thanks for hosting the night Lurch.