Dat240 For Sale

BenZed

post-100534-0-00004600-1446788509_thumb.jpg

I am selling my 1973 240Z, which is on the member's projects thread: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/1416-light-weight-japan-style-240z

It is still looking exactly as it did four years ago. It has 12 months rego and comes with the DAT240 plates.

Also included are many original parts, including 'kidney' mags, original glass, bonnet, hatch, dash, bumpers, interior trim and the original engine.

The efi 3.2 litre L-series makes 270hp at the engine, runs a 12.8 second quarter mile. Ready for any kind of track fun.

I have some people interested overseas, but willing to give you guys a shot first. $40k firm.

Please contact by email only: ben@otomoto.com.au

Edited by BenZed

Hi Ben

Wish I had the money for such a mean-as car !

Can I ask you a questions about your build on this car ?:

1. What type of glue/silicon did you use to glue down the carbon fibre roof to the existing roof?

2. How has weathered any problems?

3. Anything you would do differently?

Any advice is good advice

Cheers AK

• 1 month later...

Hi Ben

Wish I had the money for such a mean-as car !

Can I ask you a questions about your build on this car ?:

1. What type of glue/silicon did you use to glue down the carbon fibre roof to the existing roof?

2. How has weathered any problems?

3. Anything you would do differently?

Any advice is good advice

Cheers AK

Sikaflex

No problems

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Price is now $35k.

basic details: Essentially a road-registered race car, very light and very quick. Has a 6-throttle injected 3.1 litre 270hp L-series, HSD coilovers, Wilwood brakes, OS Giken twin-plate, Kameari close ratio box, R200 LSD and lots more. Carbon bonnet, roof, bumpers and tail garnish. Fibreglass guards, doors, hatch, cowl and dash. Bride race seats, Sparco harnesses, Watanabe 16x8 and 8.5 wheels with semis. If you want a daily this isn't it. Loads of spares, 6 months rego. Asking $35k which is less than the driveline cost.

Photos here: https://web.facebook.com/Otomoto-191845587504208/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1121375211217903

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...