-
Posts
364 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Articles
Media Demo
S30z Register
Store
Everything posted by Triptych
-
Garage Clean Out Part Ii (Qld But Will Post)
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Engine is now sold. -
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Everything sold except 2 nose cones. I am thinking of cleaning them up, putting them in primer and then listing on ebay in the next couple of weeks.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Man your about 2 weeks too late I just got an ITB setup.
-
I will be chasing the same info shortly as well I hope but just to keep everything in the one location can you guys add what rego you use as well. I am thinking normal rego as club rego seems way to limited for my liking up here in QLD.
-
Garage Clean Out Part Ii (Qld But Will Post)
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Just weighed it up so $15 for express post -
Its rocky auto who are all about classic cars with modern performance and comforts. I love a lot of the stuff rocky auto put out there but yeah never been a fan of a modern dash swap on anything as your dash design to me forms part of the overall experience behind the wheel of the car. I have no problem swapping gauges out to modern ones and such but yeah leave the dash alone.
-
Garage Clean Out Part Ii (Qld But Will Post)
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Express post satchel shouldn't be more than $25. -
Alright guys the date of the zed coming home and out of my brothers place is only a couple weeks off and I don't have as much room here as he does so need to get this stuff gone. Im open to offers on everything and I have considered this stuff surplus to my needs. SOLD - L26 Engine Package out of my 77 +2 (Has been sitting since 2005). Has C grind cam and can include stock 260z carbs (as listed in garage sale part 1) for $150 and the exhaust and header package listed as well in garage sale part one for $150 if purchased with the engine. $50 each - Points distributors, not much to say about these. $200 - EFI Manifold. L28 manifold I believe. $200 - EFI Manifold, I think this is an L20 manifold. Somebody will correct me if I am wrong. Looks like somebody has tried to start porting it on 2 ports. $50 - Starter Motor, unkown conidtion Link to Part I sale - http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/14938-cleaning-out-the-shed-part-one-qld/ Open to offers and can post items (except engine as I am out of pallets at the moment). Located in Mount Warren Park, Queensland (between Brisbane and the Gold Coast).
-
Rolling diameter will be a little off running those htr2000 but I don't think it's going to be out by much. It's not such an issue for me personally as I will be aftermarket gauges which you can adjust the speedo on. Only issue with the r888 is Toyo have discontinued them for a new version which I think is set up more for dry conditions compared to the original R888 which was rather decent in the wet. Also the current 15" sizes listed for the new version is all they are doing with no plans to expand the 15" range.
-
http://sumitomotyres.com/sumitomo-htr2000/ I will be running those on my 15x10 -53 and 15x9 -41 work wheels when they get here from Japan. Most people run street legal semi slicks (Toyo r888 etc) in 225 on the rears and 205 on the front (9" and 10"). Some of the semi slicks don't look as bad due to running wider but are still stretched
-
Also forgot to say thanks as well Pauly for the information. Hopefully with some help from Jason I can get this manifold to work and will have the stock L28 cam for sale.
-
Cheers for that Jason. I have sent you a PM. Is it right for me to be having the issues with the turbo manifold not seeming to fit with the exhaust studs (the hole in the manifold seem a few mm short so would need enlongating)?
-
Hey guys, I have been trying to sort out my parts for my build and as I have collected a lot of stuff over the years I am having some trouble identifying a couple of things. Firstly is this turbo manifold. It was with my L28 when I purchased it (not on the engine) and I did a rough mock up to see if it would fit today but seems to be a few mm short on the end lugs (I am pretty sure middle ones line up just either end) and I did notice a lot of the US manifolds are actually sliced right through the last holes on either side giving side to side movement where as this is just a hole for the stud. When I purchased my engine it was a bunch of parts already torn down and such and a lot of spares as well. Secondly is this cam. Now I have seen in USA that turbo cams in the p90 are similar with holes drilled throughout the cam with no spray bar but there is a spray bar attached to this one as well. It was also located in a box with all my engine parts. Basically also need to know if its safe to run without the spray bar. Basically I will be updating my sale post with a few more items for todays clean up but need to know if I can make this turbo manifold and cam work for my L28 turbo build (P90/F54). Thank you for any help you can provide.
-
If you are looking at the building your own Racehead do a universal kit, They use to sell weld in injector mounts as well but I can't seem to find them on the website anymore. Unsure how good the quality is though as I haven't used them before. http://racehead.com.au/products-page/throttle-body-sets/6cyl-itb-set-with-universal-linkage-mechanism/
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Nose cones back up or sale, Same deal I offered the person that was interested.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
No pedal boxes sorry.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
The shape of those mufflers look a lot rounder than the one on this exhaust with this one being more oval shaped (similar to the twin tip exhaust systems).- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Sorry Gav no branding on the exhaust at all that I can see which is why I am assuming it was just your run of the mill exhaust shop "Sport" setups.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
All 3 nose cones sold pending payment.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Cleaning Out The Shed Part One. Qld
Triptych replied to Triptych's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Sorry buddy I don't have any FG ones. I know you can get aftermarket ones. I do have a set of NOS tawinese steel ones fitted with tinted covers that will be up for sale once I work out what I will need for them.- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hey guys, I am cleaning out some random parts I have collected over the last few years that I no longer have a use for as my build either took a different direction or I just grabbed them as backups but now I don't require them. Feel free to make an offer on parts and this is just Part one of my sale as I am slowly cleaning stuff out so this is just the easiest stuff to get to. 260z +2 Headers and exhaust system - SOLD What I'm sure use to be sold as a "Sports" exhaust setup. Comes with the headers and exhaust and was came off my +2 so if fitting to a 2 seater it will need some trimming I would imagine. Also was cut off just behind the headers as shown in the photos and could use a new tip Would be a 2" pipe for the exhaust as well. L Series headers to twin pipe - SOLD They look rusty but I can't see any holes so should come up nice with a blast and some high temp paint. Goes into a twin pipe so would be ideal for somebody looking to run a full twin system all the way back. I added the picture with it on top of the other set to show pipe length is pretty much the same. 260z stock carb setup with air filter - SOLD Stock carb setup from a 260z. Not really much to say but comes with air cleaner as well and looks pretty complete. Nose Cones/Sugar Scoops/Whatever you want to call them - $100 each. Red one now donated. I haven't cleaned any up (the thought crossed my mind so I could charge more ) so its a pretty honest representative on the condition they are in. Each have their own minor issues which I have tried provide pictures of but I can see any denting or major issues with any of them. All parts can be picked up in Mount Warren Park, QLD or I can post stuff via e-go. More parts will be listed in the coming weeks as I sort things out.
- 11 replies
-
- Headers
- 260z carbs
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Rolling Dolly Frames For S30 Shell For Sale
Triptych replied to dat2kman's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
Where was this 2 months back.... Im now broke and just finished the first phase of the engine stand rotisserie. -
Mucking Around With Wheel Options - Silver Or Black?
Triptych replied to aj_'s topic in Wheels and Tyres
haha the amount of numbers I have run to finally decide on my rims is insane. I ended up just ordering them (still waiting on them to come from japan) just so I couldn't change my mind anymore. Spent a lot of time on this calculator: http://www.wheel-size.com/calc -
Mucking Around With Wheel Options - Silver Or Black?
Triptych replied to aj_'s topic in Wheels and Tyres
Just did a quick photoshop of those Work CR01's onto the 260z you provided. Wont have anywhere as much dish on your car but it gives you an idea how it could look with black lip and polish centres -
Mucking Around With Wheel Options - Silver Or Black?
Triptych replied to aj_'s topic in Wheels and Tyres
As mentioned wheels are very personal and there are many factors that come into play. I will be running black centre with polished lips 15" Work CR01's on my car (Insane sizes due to the flairs going on it) but my car is going Red with black highlights so it will help tie it all in. They were my original choice for the car when I was building it in my head and I did jump between a few wheel options from Watanabe (wouldn't have been wide enough), Panasports G7's (in 17" so tyres were easier to get), Work Equips, and I'm sure there was a few other ones. I think think a nice set of 15" work equips 03 look sexy on any zed not running flairs. Simmons are awesome as well if you can find a set in the right sizes. Although I am unsure how it would look on a silver car but I did see a zed running the same wheels as i am (just slightly different sizes) that went with black lips and polished centre that could work without any black highlights on your car.
