Jump to content

Cdr Zero

Members
  • Posts

    454
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Cdr Zero

  1. Pretty sure it's the emissions control gear.
  2. Hi, Your car looks really nice, straight and clean! Cheers
  3. Cdr Zero

    Z car Cruise

    Is this cruise still happening? Time/Date/Location?
  4. Neuby, that sucks man. I used to think QLD was a bit of a nirvana for imports considering how cheap cars are up there, but I guess it's not so anymore. There would be no point to doing things the right, legit way now, if you can still get a criminal record. Disgusting. mayhem, I wish you best of luck mate, fight the man.
  5. Wow nice link Zeddophile, cheers for that!
  6. If you head up Chris I'll tag along... I'm not really familiar with the area but if I have someone to follow it would make things easier/more fun. It'd be great to have a great big line of Zeds at both events!
  7. mossy you have PM.
  8. I don't know about the Z, but when I had my old AW11 MR2 some people on Toymods wanted to do the same thing. The problem was the bottom of the stick where the plate was going to go described more of an oval shape than a H pattern, the only way you were going to get a H was if you put the H plate right at the top, which isn't very stylish or practical. From the discussion that went on it appeared only cars that were meant to have H plates like Ferrari's, Lamborghini's etc would work unless you did some significant modding.
  9. Very nice car doudous! Nice and original! I'd love to see it up close! I heard someone talking about a cruise to Goulbourn...
  10. Cdr Zero

    Z car Cruise

    ^^^ Agreed! Lovely place, great roads!
  11. Saved for future reference.
  12. Nothing wrong with Silhouettes! Nice car, and good luck with the sale mate!
  13. I don't get down south very often so I'm a little unfamiliar with the area. Is this the place where we'll be meeting? http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=callam+st+woden+act&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=66.922322,133.242188&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.345244,149.089665&spn=0.007736,0.016265&z=17&layer=c&cbll=-35.345775,149.088479&panoid=UBRZ0VJh69OLofI0KbFonQ&cbp=1,100.35214443763647,,0,-4.229471320046365
  14. Wish I had the moneys.
  15. Geez the 'rebuilt box' looks pretty rough. Bet that would be as fun to drive as having malaria.
  16. My car is running strong, I'll definitely be there!
  17. I have a new-to-carbs type question, would I be able to buy a set of these and put them onto an L28 later on?
  18. Hi ZWOLF, another welcome to Aus! Your cars are amazing, thanks for the link to the Primadonna history. Fascinating read, and he started off working off the kerb! To find the Front Page, just click on the AUSZCAR logo at the top.
  19. Sweet, time to track a pair down.
  20. Are those fender mirrors road legal? I've been toying with the idea of putting them on.
  21. Maybe a nice shade of brown? Could be useful in many ways...
  22. My 240Z has the original wooden gear knob and wood-rimmed steering wheel. I like it a lot, to be honest.
  23. Here is a small article on the show http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/05/23/event-gt-gt-tokyo-nostalgic-car-show-2008.aspx http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/05/24/the-cars-of-gt-gt-tokyo-nostalgic-car-show-2008.aspx And the official site http://nostalgic.co.jp/
  24. No, wish I did though. They were taken by Auto-otaku http://www.auto-otaku.com/ Definitely want to go to Japan one day too. I hope you get to see some stuff like this, if you do take pics!
×
×
  • Create New...