Jump to content

Brabham

Donating Members
  • Posts

    1,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Brabham

  1. Nice work Loui, I love the old school mags on the 240Z, they look awesome! Are you going high mount turbos on the RB30/26 and will they clear the bonnet? I want to get a 30/26 2 seater zed sometime down the track as well...just need to find room to store more zeds!!!
  2. Looks nice, did you use a 2-pak or acrylic and do you know what brand? I will be getting my paint soon and seeing what is out there. Cheers.
  3. Looks nice Rev, awesome work. -->Seeing flares on zeds makes me cry, please no! :'(
  4. Could try straightening it out maybe?
  5. Hi, Is anyone from Melbourne coming up to Syd in the near future and able to transport some bits for me? Would be hugely appreciated. Cheers.
  6. Please PM me a price and some pics of it if you want to sell it. Thanks.
  7. No worries, how much were you after for it? Cheers.
  8. Hi Zedman, I need a complete diff with output shafts as I do not have one. The plan is to change the cw+p (which I can get), so I was not worried if the existing Cw+P were stuffed. In fact, I would probably prefer a stuffed R200 if I can find one, firstly because I did not want to change out a perfectly good ratio and secondly because it would be cheaper. What is the condition of yours like? Cheers.
  9. Anyone else have one lying around?
  10. Hi guys, I am after a cheap complete R200 diff. If anyone has one that has eaten the cw+p that would be ideal. I will be changing the ratio so not worried about chipped teeth etc. Can organise freight. Cheers.
  11. If anyone on here is able to pick it up and pack it for me it would be immensely appreciated. Help me save my 2+2 :'(
  12. Hey 240Z, if it is still there when you get back I will take it. I can organise freight if you can pack it for me. I want to save it!!! Thanks.
  13. I might go to goodwood next year. I went to Le Mans in 1994 when they were running the Porsche 962s which won. Goodwood last year looked pretty awesome with some Can Am cars. I wish they would take the chicanes out of the Mulsanne straight, bring back the 5km straight, thats what I say!
  14. How did you polish the lenses rev?
  15. Nice work Rev the blue trumpets look awesome against the orange - that engine bay is a work of art
  16. May also take 260Z calipers in no-one else interested
  17. Will also take starter if it works and fits L26 and no one else interested by end of week. Cheers.
  18. I will put third call on R200 if others not interested. Cheers
  19. Awesome work, good to see you are keeping that turbo setup, it looks cool!!!
  20. Dimitri you're in luck they have re-released the hotshot. Google the Tamiya website and check it out!!! P.S. anyone know if anyone does a Polycarb body of a Porsche 917??? I have got my 240Z ABC body on order. Tamiya has also just released an off-road replica of the SAfari rally 240Z. I am terribly tempted...
  21. Did you know that Tamiya have re-released the Hornet, Frog, Boomerang, using many of the original moulds. Ebay also has many hornets and old Tamiya RC cars, I am a bit of a Tamiya nut myself...
  22. Which models were you after aside from those already mentioned? Cheers.
  23. These are available new from Nissan for $180 a pair. Try the parts section at your local Nissan dealer. However, you need to get someone helpful at the dealer. They are available in white plastic and possibly black NOS from Japan.
  24. Hi Rev, why do you prefer acrylic to 2-pack? Looks nice.
×
×
  • Create New...