Jump to content

George

Members
  • Posts

    1,981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by George

  1. Gav, I'm happy to start at any time.
  2. Sounds perfect Peter. Thanks for the heads up. Are you considering applying? Hell, you could probably teach the course by now...
  3. Just spoke to Erin who is the course coordinator. She can be reached on 9217 5270. The phone number listed on the TAFE website was wrong. Anyway, the course runs for 9 weeks at 5:30 to 8:30 on Tuesday nights and costs $470 ($17 per hour). That is the complete course and if you would like to do it again it's up to you. The February start is filling up but there are some places left. The April one has a lot more places available. Sounds like they will run it again in the second semester so if you wanted to start with the April one and then do a repeat you can do so then. Who is interested and for which term?
  4. Peter, I'm a bit confused. In your original post you said it was $325 per semester. The cost listed in that link I just posted suggests $470 per term which equates to $1880 for the 4 terms. That's a bit steep to be honest. Unless I'm not reading it right and it is $470 per semester.
  5. I had signed up as well but received no update. Just happened to check today and saw that the course is available. I'm happy with either date so I'll go along with whatever is the popular choice.
  6. OK boys and girls, the course is available. Who's up for it and which date? Would make sense to apply for the same one. St George Available 11-Feb-2014 08-Apr-2014 Enrol Now $470 St George Available 29-Apr-2014 24-Jun-2014 Enrol Now $470 https://www.tafensw.edu.au/howex/servlet/Course?Command=GetCourse&CourseNo=29588&tpInd=Y&selType=coursesResults
  7. Photos up now. Always sad to see projects being sold off.
  8. Looks like a good pick up, depending on complete price, for someone. Some good bits in there.
  9. 240Z project in SA $3.5k + lots of parts to be negotiated http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-region/other-automotive/datsun-240z-unfinished-project-1972/1036182254
  10. Has been on the market for a long time. Will remain on the market for a longer time.
  11. I've seen a few lately, as always. I might list them at some stage but for now I just wanted to add one I finished a few minutes ago. The Kinds of Summer (2013) - Coming of age theme done with a comedy twist. It's short and to the point with laughs in all the right places, the typical conflict you can see a mile away and the same ending you've seen in other movies. Far from original but don't let that stop you from experiencing the ride because that's what it's all about. It was a sleeper hit for me and I gave it a 9/10
  12. I think you're trying to find reason where it doesn't exist. You can make perfectly sensible points and argue till you're blue but in the end the answer is, 'that's the market'. It does what it does Gav.
  13. 'The car has to go Col. I've had enough of that useless piece of metal sitting in the garage. I want to park my Pajero there Col. Put it on the market now!' 'Yes dear.' The next day Col listed the car for a ridiculous amount to scare of any sane person so that he can keep his useless piece of metal. Six months later it's still on the market and Jannet stills parks her Pajero in the driveway.
  14. Good luck! I'll be following with interest.
  15. What car are you looking for Mike? No Sydney meet lately. Should do something in the new year though. I'll rock up in my Fiesta.
  16. They're not the right ones for his car. Good find though.
  17. They were on Gumtree. Looks like they've been removed so probably sold.
  18. Welcome and congrats. I'm sure a lot of the guys can relate to your story. What's your plan with the car?
  19. Agree. Have a blast Gav. Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost if you had to pay someone to do all the rust repairs?
  20. How much does a re-skin cost?
  21. Welcome Cheeky. Hope you enjoy the ride.
  22. The amount of work that would need is scary! Go on Gav, you can afford another one
  23. Do you need a driver?
  24. Yeah, that's right. I'll post it tomorrow night. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...