handsandwhich Posted July 30, 2010 Posted July 30, 2010 Hi everyone. Have loved zeds for a long time and decided to join up and hopefully learn some more things about them here. First thing I'd like to know is where do you locate the engine number on an L26 block? I've looked everywhere but can't for the life of me find it. Quote
handsandwhich Posted July 31, 2010 Author Posted July 31, 2010 thanks for that salty. I see it now, the paint was scrapped off which made it hard to see. Quote
luvemfast Posted July 31, 2010 Posted July 31, 2010 Welcome to the coolest username since mine I think there maybe a story there somewhere....... Quote
handsandwhich Posted July 31, 2010 Author Posted July 31, 2010 I have a 260z 2 seater that I am modifying/modernising. No story to tell with the username as yet Quote
Scoota G Posted August 1, 2010 Posted August 1, 2010 Hey 260Z 2 seater... Me rikey. Welcome to the nut house. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.