Qld Christmas break up BBQ 13 December

stevo_gj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK in the other thread Greg and I mentioned a quick drive beforehand. Raise your hand if you are keen for the drive as we will have to work out times and locations etc.

IF we go for a drive we would probably look at arriving back at Steve's around 1ish? Greg mentioned going to redcliffe, thoughts? I'll be leaving from St Lucia in the morning, Greg will be leaving from the Strathpine area.

I'm keen for a bit of a drive, however it looks like I won't have my car on Sunday so I'll just ride with someone that has a spare seat.

IF we do the drive we will start the BBQ at my place at 1pm. Otherwise we'll be starting 12-12:30.

Hey Stevo,

Sexual Sushi said to come along in my intro post so hope u don't mind, sounds like there'll be plenty there! No Z to bring yet, it's just sitting in the garage sucking my wallet dry! PM me ur address too. Oh I'll b bringing Waxhead along as well.

Cheers

Stevo;

Craig & I will be along for the BBQ.  Won't be able to make it for the drive.  The Z is off the road again.  There is a pinging sound and vibration from underneath when under load.  Suspect U-joints.  Some have movement in both drive line and half shafts.  Will remove half-shaft from parts (Craig's) car and put it on mine and see if things improve.

See you Sunday.  Will bring chairs and small portable BBQ.

Alan

Hi fellow Z nuts,

What a great event to miss. Sadly I will be on my way to Bundy. Last week of work then two weeks off. May be we can organise a New Year Barby at my place. Merry Christmas everybody and drive safe.

Should be between 4-6 cars for the run at this stage. Got phone calls from Hayden and Aubrey so yeah should have Shaun's car, Greg's car, Hayden's, Mike's and maybe Aubrey. If you are coming but aren't on that little list send me a text call and we'll make sure to wait for you.

Steve,

You excelled today, great day, nice and relaxing, undercover venue...how good is that  8) good company of well behaved Zed lovers, even the cooking was good. What more could you want ,Thanks again mate, great to put a face against the forum name, Happy Christmas to all drive carefully over the break so we can see in 2010!! Lynton :P