C.A.R. Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 Guys, Due to a change in plans & a need to free up some space, I'm now selling my L28et Turbo parts. It Consists of: L28e EFi Manifold L28et Cast turbo manifold (T3 flange - Not to be confused to the crappy L20A turbo manifold). L6 Turbo rocker cover. All items are in good condition. $400ono the lot. PM or Email: Lurch at ozdat.com I will then give you my Mobile number is needed. Cheers, Lurch. P.S. I can also supply a set of good working condition 444cc GTR injectors for $300, that will fit the EFi manifold. Quote
Mr240z Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 Hey lurch whats on the drawing board ????? 3.1 stroker , rb series , what you thinking of !! paul Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 9, 2008 Administrators Posted December 9, 2008 Tempting, but RB25/26/30 would be the way I would go if I was to turbocharge an engine I think. Probably a wise move Lurch. Still you could probably get really cheap easy power out of an L28. Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 9, 2008 Author Posted December 9, 2008 can i put this on my L28e?? Yes OZ001, It will all bolt straight up. Gav, for me the RB is just going to be easier. I've had enough challenges with the L6's over the years & it's time for something new. In saying that, an L28et will make excellent hp/trq figures if it's built correctly. In any case, if there's no interest after a week, it's all going on eBay. Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 16, 2008 Author Posted December 16, 2008 No interest? I'm open to all offers...! Going on eBay in the next couple of days if no one want's it all. Quote
zr240 Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 I cannot belive this hasnt been snapped up. I am tempted to buy and put in the back of the shed for my next project maybe I should turbo my triple 45 l29 race motor?? What you think Lurch? Ash Quote
reverendzed Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 I'll talk to you about it tomorrow! Quote
pauly_adams Posted December 16, 2008 Posted December 16, 2008 lurch id love your turbo setup but at the moment im straped for cash due to getting shafted at work and christmas but ill see how i go getting some funds . cheers pauly Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 16, 2008 Author Posted December 16, 2008 Ash, as I said on the phone - you'll have to paint the Zed blue if you do that! Quote
pauly_adams Posted December 17, 2008 Posted December 17, 2008 by any chance will you separate as I'm after the exhaust manifold and as i said am staped for cash if so how much you after pm me if possible cheers pauly Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 17, 2008 Author Posted December 17, 2008 Sorry Pauly, at this stage I want it to go all together. Quote
nat0_240_chevZ Posted December 18, 2008 Posted December 18, 2008 LURCH, I TOO HAVE JUST PICKED UP A NES RB25DET, I MIGHT PUT THE VH45 ASIDE FOR NOW SO I CAN GET MY CAR ON THE ROAD SOONER, AS ITS A PIECE OF PISS TO GETH THE RB ALL FIRED UP IN TH Z, shit sorry bout the caps, wish there was a select and smalasize the writing!!!! anyways, yea also going the rb route now sine i picked one up complete dirt cheap Quote
C.A.R. Posted December 18, 2008 Author Posted December 18, 2008 Now on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280295603914 Item number: 280295603914 Quote
Mick280zx Posted February 14, 2009 Posted February 14, 2009 Hi Lurch- I'm digging up old stuff here but did you end up selling all your L28ET stuff? Quote
C.A.R. Posted March 19, 2009 Author Posted March 19, 2009 SOLD! For the price I was asking for too...! Quote
chris240 Posted March 19, 2009 Posted March 19, 2009 Young spirit tester ...WTF I believe making their way to Canberra ?? (not me) Quote
C.A.R. Posted March 19, 2009 Author Posted March 19, 2009 Young spirit tester? It's all in Canberra now Chris... Quote
chris240 Posted March 19, 2009 Posted March 19, 2009 isnt that your ebay username ?? or is that someone elses ....as per above link Quote
C.A.R. Posted March 19, 2009 Author Posted March 19, 2009 Haha, no that's the old cheese's account - he has a better rating them me, so I used his account Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.