Hood280zx

82' 280ZX Exhaust Header

Hey dudes and dudettes,

Does anyone have a good condition exhaust header they could sell me? It's for a 1982 280zx with an N42 head

Cheers,

Louis

Yes I believe I have a factory one spare sitting at home, I can have a look at this weekend. Located in Brisbane if you can't find anything locally.

Came off an '82 model too, not that I believe there is any difference to other 280zx year models.

Just to clarify, by 'exhaust header' are you referring to the factory cast iron exhaust manifold or are you actually looking for a set of aftermarket headers?

Cheers for the response, I am trying to source a set of performance headers but I'm waiting for a quote to get it shipped to WA from the states. If it's going to cost a fortune I might just buy a second-hand set of original headers just to have something that's not full of holes.

Just gave them a ring, they'd have to custom make it from a 260z and that's still gonna cost a shitload. Hopefully I hear back from the Datsun Garage and Z Car Depot crew to see how much it's going to cost

@Hood280zx I have a second hand hedders from SW that came off a L28 but you would need to get them recoated. Send me a pm if you intrested 

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Ive got an exhaust header I pulled of my L28 about a year ago.  Bit rusty (I’m pretty sure on the surface only) but I can get them out and take a photo of your interested. 6 into 2

Also have the entire exhaust back from there right through to muffler if your interested.  Twin pipes, into one for the muffler.  Exhaust itself has a couple of scraps but otherwise functioned well.

$100 buys the lot (plus postage)

Let me know if you want photos.  Located Newcastle

Edited by Roady