MaygZ Posted June 2, 2018 Posted June 2, 2018 Guys, please move this if I've put it in the wrong spot or everyone goes "deerrrr.", but I stumbled across this site that might assist us all: https://maseraticompound.com/collections/datsun-240z-parts Regards MaygZ RAP260 1 Quote
cracker Posted June 3, 2018 Posted June 3, 2018 I've purchased parts from this site before and was left very underwhelmed. I bought a part that comes in pairs (and was advertised as such) and received only a single. The site owner eventually acknowledged his error and then offered to send me the other half at full price, plus shipping from the US () I would not buy from them again, but if you choose to, I'd make sure it's abundantly clear what you are buying before committing (especially given some of the prices!). Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 3, 2018 Administrators Posted June 3, 2018 Yeah I wasn't impressed with panels and their prices. Might be good if you need odds and sodds. Quote
Gtv240z Posted June 3, 2018 Posted June 3, 2018 I had a good experience and thought the bits although very small were reasonably priced Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.