Home Built Z, Full Video Build.

Hey guys,

Well I have finally found a car to start my next project and it is a pretty decent '71 2 seater. This will be my next project as the Porsche winds down.

I am not sure on the exact direction I am going to go with the build as far as engine and style. It wont be standard, that is all I know. 

Anyway here is the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvHckyZrWWE

Jeff (From here in to be known as J3).

• Administrators

Congratulations, I think considering the lack of rust the price was more than reasonable. Provided it's not hiding too much you don't already know about.

Just saw video 20 of the Porsche, can't believe how well it's turned out. Good to have someone with your skills and knowledge join the community. I'll be happy to pick your brain on a few things myself.

I have to catch up and watch all your videos. I've only seen the first couple and now the last Porsche painting 1. Not sure where you find all the time! I'm jealous.

Congratulations, I think considering the lack of rust the price was more than reasonable. Provided it's not hiding too much you don't already know about.

Just saw video 20 of the Porsche, can't believe how well it's turned out. Good to have someone with your skills and knowledge join the community. I'll be happy to pick your brain on a few things myself.

I have to catch up and watch all your videos. I've only seen the first couple and now the last Porsche painting 1. Not sure where you find all the time! I'm jealous.

Haha, I have some background with painting, but most of the rest I stumble through.

I am a firie, so I have the luxury of time off when everyone else is at work so I can tinker.

Oh forgot to ask, It looks like you got your car from Issac the wood chipper? So did I, seems he has moved all his cars, because they were out on his property when i went there 3 or 4 years ago. He did say he was meaning to move all the cars and parts, itemise and categorise everything. Looks like he might have eventually got around to doing it LOL. I've been meaning to go over and say hello.

Rudi 

Oh forgot to ask, It looks like you got your car from Issac the wood chipper? So did I, seems he has moved all his cars, because they were out on his property when i went there 3 or 4 years ago. He did say he was meaning to move all the cars and parts, itemise and categorise everything. Looks like he might have eventually got around to doing it LOL. I've been meaning to go over and say hello.

Rudi 

Yeah I got the car from Zak. Apparently he still has a heap of cars at his place, he just has a bunch at the wood yard too ;)