240z front rubber diff mount.

adam

Hi all,

I am just after the front rubber diff amount to suit a 240z running the standard R180.

Obviously has to be in good nick as the one I've got has been torn and causing rattles during acceleration.

I am located in Melbourne but postage for one of these shouldn't be too expensive.

I have thought about making a solid mount but am a little worried about the extra vibration and noise it'll create.

Thanks,

Adam

• Administrators

Sadly doesn't show part no. here.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/10-2252

Found this bracket also.

http://www.enginewhisperer.com/wp/?p=697

Along with part no. 55415-N4301 for the diff mount.

Plenty on eBay brand new for around $50 USD + shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-1978-Nissan-240Z-260Z-280Z-Rear-Differential-Mount-Insulator-OEM-NEW-/191579574506

I also believe it should be readily available from Nissan with the part no. 55415-N4301 which should be cheaper than eBay.

• Moderators

Is Warren at AllZParts Hornsby still going

he used to hold these new in stock

does't like dealing through emails so ring

Sydney no (02) 9476 0111

Hi

Warren's is just around the corner from my place.

I drive past there every few weeks, never seen any sign of life, but looking through the window it would appear that there is still stock in warehouse.

Will drop past again tomorrow

Cheers

PB

• Moderators

Hi

Warren's is just around the corner from my place.

I drive past there every few weeks, never seen any sign of life, but looking through the window it would appear that there is still stock in warehouse.

Will drop past again tomorrow

Cheers

PB

Just been past AllZParts, place is deserted and doesn't look like anyone has been there in ages.

Ther is a bonnet and seat leaning against the outside wall and they were in exactly the same spot 6 months ago.

I seem recall hearing that Warren was not in the best of health and was actually trying to sell the business ?

• Moderators

Just been past AllZParts, place is deserted and doesn't look like anyone has been there in ages.

Ther is a bonnet and seat leaning against the outside wall and they were in exactly the same spot 6 months ago.

I seem recall hearing that Warren was not in the best of health and was actually trying to sell the business ?

And a photo.

post-3930-144023800033_thumb.jpg