C.A.R. Posted May 26, 2015 Posted May 26, 2015 Yes, it's on again! And it's the 10th Anniversary of the event too! Date is the weekend of August 1st & 2nd. http://www.6hourrelay.com.au/index.html Come down & watch me in the 240Z go around & around & around & around & around & around & around........ I'll be in Garage 6 - 'Team Wildhunde' along with a MR2, MGB, AU saloon car & a 370Z. Entry is free for spectators too I hope to see some AusZcar people there! Quote
hmd Posted May 26, 2015 Posted May 26, 2015 Good luck Lurch, It's a great event, hoping the weather will be sunny for you. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted May 27, 2015 Moderators Posted May 27, 2015 I'll go for a looksee... my boss will be there in his yellow Renault Megane again along with his drunk team mates Quote
hmd Posted August 13, 2015 Posted August 13, 2015 How did you go? I know both Glen and Robin from your team, small world Quote
C.A.R. Posted August 13, 2015 Author Posted August 13, 2015 Shithouse. Team came 30th. I now need a new engine. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted August 13, 2015 Moderators Posted August 13, 2015 Shithouse. Team came 30th. I now need a new engine. Now you have a reason for building a new engine Quote
hmd Posted August 13, 2015 Posted August 13, 2015 Shithouse. Team came 30th. I now need a new engine. Sorry to hear that, these 6 hours relay events are car killer. You probably better of with a stock modern car like Robin's 370Z. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.