Scoota G Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 Can anyone explain the dribble on the front home page? Admins? Quote
andyk_79 Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 You'll notice as well if you search for anything in google you'll start seeing ads for similar stuff - google loads a cookie on your computer to trigger contextual advertising. So not something that the admins on here can control I would think ? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 1, 2014 Moderators Posted August 1, 2014 Beyond my power to remove... this is the second one I've seen; first one was about reflux? Gav just has to do some security updates or something along those lines... Annoying I know. Quote
lightmaster240z Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 I needed a plumber did you get the number Quote
Scoota G Posted August 1, 2014 Author Posted August 1, 2014 It's certainly not google ads doing this one. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 1, 2014 Administrators Posted August 1, 2014 My fault, I've let Drupal get out of date and need to run a couple of security patches. Removed for now, but will need to run some further updates shortly. Quote
nizm0zed Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 Mine says something about single russian ladies looking for men. Is it telling me something? Quote
Riceburner Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 Mine says something about single russian ladies looking for men. Is it telling me something? I thought Vlad was all the man a russian woman could ever need Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 2, 2014 Moderators Posted August 2, 2014 I thought in Russia, bear rides you! Quote
chris240 Posted August 2, 2014 Posted August 2, 2014 Lol....there was just an Ad for 1000s of Asian women want to date me .......... Quote
luvemfast Posted August 2, 2014 Posted August 2, 2014 I'm heading to the home page to meet some of these hot chicks............. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 2, 2014 Administrators Posted August 2, 2014 Google AdWords remaketing must be working well for you blokes. Just don't send any money to Russian Brides lol... Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 3, 2014 Administrators Posted August 3, 2014 FYI: Ran some security updates today, so hopefully no more spam. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.