Mikey Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 240z carbs for sale Includes manifold heat shield Piston moves freely. But need a clean up Also included is 2 rebuild kits.. $270 Quote
DreamZproject Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Interested. Are you going to be at the get together on the weekend? Otherwise, where are you located? I'm in the north east subs! (PM me with this if you don't want your info here) Lurch, these the sorta things you were talking about? Quote
Mikey Posted December 2, 2013 Author Posted December 2, 2013 hopefully ill be able to come. i normally work until 1pm on sat.. but if all goes well i will leave early and come down Quote
DreamZproject Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Sounds great, otherwise I'm happy to come pick up. I just want to get the go ahead or not from Lurch. I have very limited knowledge on carbs, so I'll take all the advice from those in the know. Otherwise I'll rock up this weekend with the cash. Quote
DreamZproject Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Any potential problems fitting the manni up to the L28 I have (round / square ports? Or is that only on exhaust? ??) Quote
Mikey Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 I'm not sure. I have never taken the manifold off mine to find out.. I'm sure one of the guys will know. I thought it would fit all L6 engines Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 3, 2013 Administrators Posted December 3, 2013 Any potential problems fitting the manni up to the L28 I have (round / square ports? Or is that only on exhaust? ??) N47 heads had round exhaust ports I think, but all intake ports on the L-series are round as far as I'm aware. Quote
benny Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 N47 heads had round exhaust ports I think, but all intake ports on the L-series are round as far as I'm aware. correct Quote
DreamZproject Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Sweet, I'll take em. Rebuilding them sounds like fun, I'll have to get other peoples opinions on re-jetting though. Mikey, if i don't see you on the weekend we'll arrange something else yeah? Quote
luvemfast Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Car boot sale? I'm taking parts AND picking up stuff too Quote
Herbonius Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 If this sale falls through, please let me know as I am interested in picking these up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.