Owens 3.2 build ,starting over

peter mc

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Many years ago I remember Steve Newing used to build good L series; he built a L28 for me with no serious mods with the ITB's and Wade 568A (74') cam that made around 154 rwKw's.

Stan Holmes was another legendary builder but I haven't spoken to him in quite a few years. They are becoming a rare breed!

The best part is ill be driving it out the door 8) I'm getting the stainless exhaust system. so Instead of doing the three hour drive up and back all the time from ballarat to Warragul. They can have the car! just drop engine and box back in then do exhaust.

I just want to say i am very Impressed with pete and les's service  ;) I would recommend them to anyone in the country even in the world. There's no B,S with these guys if it don't work they'll tell you! then make it work 8) I asked for 300+hp setup that's exactly what I got with gearbox/diff to suit! So thanks for your hard work pete/les couldn't be more happy  ;D 

cant wait to drive it home. 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This afternoon I made a surprise visit for a friends 12 year old sons birthday. His a big car fan, should I say "nut". His room is full of model cars/posters and and apparently he builds his own cars on line and races them for pink slips!  :o

The look on his face when I showed up was priceless, then he was to scared to get in  ;D took him for spin around the block while he film it with with one of those Go Pro cameras you race guys use. Tomorrow his going to show all his friends at his school what he got for his birthday. 8) 

Hopefully I have turned him into a Datsun fan!