G Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Looking for a Triple Weber Manifold - prefer with linkages. Anyone? Quote
luvemfast Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Have a factory Mikuni one. Never been fitted. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 7, 2013 Moderators Posted February 7, 2013 Simon, if G doesn't take, I have a mate who was after a Mikuni manifold specifically. How much are you after? Quote
luvemfast Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Simon, if G doesn't take, I have a mate who was after a Mikuni manifold specifically. How much are you after? I actually had it on hold for Lou. But he never got back to me. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 7, 2013 Moderators Posted February 7, 2013 I think Lou may be after it for the same guy; Lou is going to set up some Solex carbs for my mate and he was after that manifold....hmm.. I'll make some calls. Quote
luvemfast Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 It was for a customer after a Mikuni manifold specifically. But Lou does, what Lou does. Lol For George yeah? Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 7, 2013 Moderators Posted February 7, 2013 Yep, ht the nail on the head... Quote
luvemfast Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Well. Sorry Dimitri. Looks like Gareth wants it. Lou had them, but didn't follow through. Quote
Agno Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 I'm just going to join the line of people wanting this manifold... lol Quote
HKSZ Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Speaking of manifolds... Can someone tell what brand this is, all I can find is 1001 stamped on back. Nice ports over 36mm Quote
Scoota G Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 Looks like an early Kameari one...? Agreed. Quote
HKSZ Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 Bugger me it is too, same 1001 part number I picked this up at the Bendigo swap for $50. Can see a problem when I fit it to my p90 head that last linkage arm goes close to the thermo housing http://www.kameariusa.com/L6_IntakeMan.php Quote
luvemfast Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 Bugger me it is too, same 1001 part number I picked this up at the Bendigo swap for $50. Can see a problem when I fit it to my p90 head that last linkage arm goes close to the thermo housing http://www.kameariusa.com/L6_IntakeMan.php Score of the week me thinks! Sounds like a good idea for a thread! Quote
d3c0y Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 I run a Kameari big port manifold on a P90 with no issues at all? Quote
Scoota G Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 I run the same manifold too, great piece of kit and what a price. They look great when polished because of the shape. Well done! Scoota Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 8, 2013 Moderators Posted February 8, 2013 Bugger me it is too, same 1001 part number I picked this up at the Bendigo swap for $50. Can see a problem when I fit it to my p90 head that last linkage arm goes close to the thermo housing Oh well, you better sell it to me then Quote
HKSZ Posted February 8, 2013 Posted February 8, 2013 The funny thing is I spoke to Stewart Wilkins this week about his extractors and told me the ideal manifold to buy was a Kameari I run a Kameari big port manifold on a P90 with no issues at all? Ive got a boss and 90 deg water pipe on this thermo housing thats like none on my n42s. Problem is are the p90 and 42 TH interchangeable? look to be different holes in the head. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.