Next get together? lock in 6/6?

Mr260z

Vic meeting preferred dates or 5/6 of June?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vic meeting preferred dates or 5/6 of June?

• 29/5
    • 30/5
    • 5/6
    • 6/6
    • OK with majority of votes for either of above..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Friday 6/6 is the only date I can do and since I finally got my zed on the road today and I started this thread I reckon I should have the final say  ;)

1 up for the 6th....I got your back

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone prefer any place to meet? I'm happy to have it near my workplace at "Fat Bob's burgers" or if anyone prefers anywhere else, please chime in!

I can vouch  for fat bobs, I was there few weeks back, and found it to have really good (and big) burgers... regardless if its not on the main hangouts, or near trendy hot spots. Its an alleyway redbrick nostalgic eatery. Its a pretty casual setting, and out doors has some awesome heaters to boot.

+1from me

Can I recommend a time after I'd say 7:30? Bobs doesn't open until 6 from memory anyway.

Anyone coming from around Melbourne, or on the other side will be  greatly affected by traffic before that.

Dimitri, are you making the booking if a booking needs to be made?

+1 for me.

• Moderators

7:30 should be fine. I finish at 4:30 here so I can wait around for a while. Might be a bit hard to book if we don't know exact numbers. I'll give a call later and find out. Looks like there might be around 4-5 total?

Post a reply here if you are a definite!

I only just saw that this was happening...Gav is there any chance of having the 'upcoming club events' bit on the homepage have this info in the future?

I don't think I'll be able to make it by the time I get home and head out to Moorabbin...

• Moderators

Just got off the phone, and was told we can "wing it" ie roll up and see what happens. Apparently tables outside aren't reserved so they are free. If not, we can hang around my workplace again which is about 3 minutes walk from there with plenty of parking. I'll be there around 7:30pm so if anyone wants to come down, you're welcome..

Just got off the phone, and was told we can "wing it" ie roll up and see what happens. Apparently tables outside aren't reserved so they are free. If not, we can hang around my workplace again which is about 3 minutes walk from there with plenty of parking. I'll be there around 7:30pm so if anyone wants to come down, you're welcome..

Just to clarify, 7:30 at fat bobs or at your place?

Kind of confused by where you meant.

Well I'm gonna have to bail, been home all day because wife is sick so looking after kids, oh and had appendix taken out at very short notice last week so still a little tender.

Sorry guys was really looking forward to catching up.