No offence to the late owner of the vehicle or the seller aswell, but this thread just goes to show how much these early zeds are really worth. The price is dropping dramatically, and even the zedophiles on the forum who swear black and blue that these cars are worth 3 billion dollars wont even pay the asking price, irrespective of it being a 240-60 or 80. Their old cars, with a cheap purchase price from the original dealer floor, with billions world wide, this does not make them collectors car's, unfortunately. As much as i love my 260, I can face the reality of it not being a rare hard to find supercar collectable.
Just ask a non z owner, what is this car? And i'm sure the response will be "I don't know", or "Their those cheap sports cars from the states".
Ask a z owner involved in a z community, "It's a mega collectable car that's worth mega dollars because of a cult status amongst its own kind".
I love my car, but wont see it any other that a cheap japanese sports car.
Goodluck with the sale, many respects the the parted owner.