Thanks guys. A guy from Kingaroy had his car at Motorfest and was asking. d.andb.perks@bigpond.com David. He is not a member so maybe you could throw him a e mail .
Hey Rev, yes I know you didn't get caught with that one thanks to me, but from memory someone did. Hey Peter, just doesn't seem right to tell someone to go owner operate yourself. Will keep an eye out for you Rev.
Been there done that for Rev in Qld and sadly someone bought the bit of rust and complained. Sorry I love my 2+2 and get a bit upset when people bag them.
All you wankers with two seats, go wank yourselves. Or get your own forum for two seaters ONLY. Rev has done 2+2 before with great results. At least my 2+2 wont rust away before you wankers find you are sitting on the ground. For those two seaters that appreciate nice 2+2 please disregard this post.
You are right on the money Wayne. I have found the puller I need on the WWW but seems impossible to buy here. My engineer mate has loaned me a two jaw puller that may do. I posted this just on the off chance someone in Brisbane may have one that I could have borrowed.
Hi, my sons car is a 1988 Pintara (4 banger) I need to get the bottom cam belt drive pulley off to replace the oil seal. I tried when renewing the belt but was unable to get the pulley off . Now the seal really needs to be done. Can anyone help with what puller I will need. The BOOK just says to use a suitable puller. I have a few but not the right one . I just need a pic maybe to go and buy one. Thanks .
Yes Mate, if you almost close your eyes I can see the resemblance. Get your finger out Pete. Your car is gunna be one of a kind that people will droll over.