Jump to content

hmd

Donating Members
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by hmd

  1. Trumpets and Unifilter socks $100 (SOLD) Front strut brace $150 ERG 6 points harness $100 (exp 2012 so you can use in CAMS races until dec 2017) PM or txt oh four one 1 282 572
  2. I don't know what these are but they came off my mild unleaded race engine setup [ After $450 for the whole system. PM or txt oh four 11 282 572
  3. Historic Sandown in-car, btw how do you do an embedded youtube?
  4. Here's a brief race report from the Z perspective. I went out in qualy and run out of fuel 3 laps from the end, rookie mistake. Wayne qualified 10th, Jeff 13th and I got 17th out of a field of 39 cars. Race 1: Jeff pulled into the pit after the formation lap of what suspected to be a head gasket. Wayne finished 7th and me 12th. Race 2: Wayne finished 9th and I got 12th after nursing a brake issue after 3 laps, lack of pedal pressure Race 3: Wayne finished 9th and I got 12th after nursing a brake issue after 3 laps, lack of pedal pressure Wayne best time for the weekend was 1:25.39 in race 3, mine was a 1:28.96 in race 2. It's really good to see Wayne's 280Z being constantly developed into a top 10 cars, he drove brilliantly too giving it up to the bigger boys on what is a horse power (and brake) track. Here's a video highlights from my in-car camera
  5. Gav, just to look different that's what Jimmy told me.
  6. Yes just snicked in a 1:28 by 4/1000 in race 2. All this on a 2394 cc engine
  7. 3 Z in the Group S races on weekend just past. Wayne Potts in the 280Z Jeff Thomas 260Z and my 240Z
  8. hmd

    wayenpotts

    From the album: groupS240z

  9. hmd

    yinyang

    From the album: groupS240z

  10. Sweet little engine is in At Historic Sandown 2015 dummy grid
  11. hmd

    engine8

    From the album: groupS240z

  12. hmd

    engine7

    From the album: groupS240z

  13. hmd

    IMG 2815

    From the album: groupS240z

  14. Sorry, I meant Piarc sprint this weekend.
  15. Gordo, Are you going to PI on the 20th? I'm hoping to get there, btw I'm not too worried about aero, my car doesn't go that fast
  16. Debt or dent? What area of Melbourne?
  17. I use http://www.aussiedesertcooler.com.au/ Norm recored my radiator adding an extra core (thicker) for motorsport application. He also rebuild the Rev heater radiator when both the core and the end tank found to be busted Quality work, not cheap.
  18. hmd

    image

    From the album: groupS240z

  19. hmd

    Green coupe

    From the album: groupS240z

  20. SWM extractors heat wrapped.
  21. hmd

    engine6

    From the album: groupS240z

  22. Make sure it's not the same one fitted to this Mustang. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKi6XKqxtYs
  23. First world problem: too many nice cars, not enough time and/or money
  24. I have no idea, James Flett is building the engine.
×
×
  • Create New...