Jump to content

mikedoeslife

Donating Members
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by mikedoeslife

  1. Hahah, Kmart of course
  2. Of course, it's a bit of a tight squeeze.
  3. Wouldn't need to convert it surely, he can just get a permit to drive it LHD. I've seen plenty of LHD American cars on Aussie roads!
  4. I didn't think the 280 was sold here at all?
  5. Haha, thought about it dozens of times, but I don't have the time or commitment for that sort of thing unfortunately!
  6. It's not technically rotoscoping, but it's a primitive form of the same concept. By the looks of it, they've basically just sketched over each frame - similar process to rotoscoping, but far less detailed. Pretty cool!
  7. I'm hoping to check it out, maybe write an article for grandJDM.com off it, but we'll see how I goooo.
  8. 'Fraid not mate, that's how I found it
  9. I think they're around 20-25 bucks? They're usually 20-30 bucks on eBay, plus shipping.
  10. Haha, did you mean to post that in the toys thread I just posted in earlier? But yeah, I just got a mate to get me a white one from Kmart out at Bendigo, picking it up from him on Saturday
  11. I just got a mate in Bendigo to buy me one of the Jada ones from the local Kmart, haha. They didn't have them at any of my local Kmarts unfortunately! Stoked :D
  12. Damn, good find! I've never read this before, that was quite good. Thanks
  13. Sooley, you should take Sulio up on his offer to pick them up for you.
  14. Haha yeah, I download it. The ones on SBS are from last season I think.
  15. Haha, I guess this will tide me over until Top Gear finally returns! That Korean bird's pretty hot!
  16. Anyone remember this Kellogg's Nutrigrain ad? So hilarious. "...What? OOOOHH YEEEAAAAH. I feel GREAT!"
  17. I'll do it for 2 bucks and a drive
  18. I just blogged about it over at my site, hope it helps http://grandjdm.com/2007/07/09/want-your-classic-jdm-to-look-this-good/
  19. Haha he didn't change the colour of the car specifically, he just oversaturated the colours of the entire photo
  20. Damn. I don't have a use for your services myself, but I do have to say, that's some great work mate. Really nice. Good luck with this project, I'm sure you'll find some willing customers!
  21. Bahaha, beautiful, I love it
  22. I haven't been lucky enough yet to own one, but the first time I'd been in a 260Z was back in 2000, when a fellow TAFE student used to pick me up on his way to school. It was an auto, and frankly bloody gutless - my very beaten up '84 VK Calais left it for dead at any light - but that's the difference 10 years makes I guess! Anyway, I loved it. I didn't know a single thing about them at that time - I was barely into Japanese cars, let alone classics - and I have to admit it definitely was not love at first sight. I thought it was pretty sweet, but not my cup of tea. It was in great condition, but for whatever reason, my tastes at that time didn't really gel with the S30. A few years later, and my tastes had matured quite a bit. I'd started liking Japanese cars more in general, and I'd developed a definite interest in the old S30. In that time, my friend had given his 260Z off to his dad, and bought another 260Z with an RB20DET in it, some nice 17inch BBS rims, and a beautiful interior. His name's Will, a young Canadian guy living here in Melbourne. Haven't seen him in years, he moved to the other side of Melbourne and we just fell out of touch, haha. Some of you might know him though!
  23. Damn, if only it were 1280x1024 ;___;
  24. Perhaps someone from here could write the article? I'd be happy to proofread it if anyone wants to write it but has doubts about their spelling/grammar and so forth!
×
×
  • Create New...