Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. It goes very very well. Easily makes 250rwkw and with the recent addition of semi slicks, it has the traction to match Have a look at "The long" story in my signature, give a bit more of an idea mate.
  2. Welcome. Get them anywhere you can. I find the US has been really good, but with the recent dollar going to the shit house thing, well, i have put off getting any parts from there.
  3. I think this one used to be white. If its the one i'm thinking of it was "HOT260" and probly the most famous in Canberra. I'm happy to have a look as i have already been volunteered joking.
  4. Just a thought: Get an ABN and claim this stuff back on tax, you will get a bit back I imagine, maybe even cheaper costs for supplies perhaps?
  5. lol. Thanks for posting Lurch man.
  6. lol. Don't fret Rev, I don't think anyone is upset.
  7. I am really bad at doing things to my car myself. Very few things have turned out right when doing them myself, therefore, I pay someone to do it properly. I work hard for my money and since most of it goes to my zed anyway, whats the difference? I know you didn't say it to offend anyone Rev, but some people will be offended by it. I have a lot of admiration for someone with the time and know how to do it, but i'm not one of those people, I like not having to deal with it and being able to still enjoy driving my car is what its about for me. Anyways, back on topic, I like Revs idea, lets get a totally restored by owner zed on here
  8. Once I get mine painted, ill give you a buzz
  9. Thats an awesome question. Off to see my local engineer.
  10. I want it for exactly what you used it for, but just don't have the money atm. If its till for sale in the new year, i'll consider it.
  11. Good to hear, though being a 4wd enthusiast aswell, a little crap about the Surf aswell.
  12. yeh pics and which conversion, i dont venture to hybridz very often.
  13. Those rear wheels look familiar Looks good mate, 1o wide? Thats wicked
  14. Wow, that looks really good, cant wait to get one.
  15. Yes they can. It doesn't matter how much you know more than them, they can still slap a sticker on your car and make you take it over the pits. Technically, any modification, unless a genuine option, has to be engineered, unless its an adr approved direct swap. So bolting a different seat on to standard rails, still has to be engineered, because its not original and not designed for that car. I hate some of their stupid rules.
  16. Yeah me too, though what was the rim diameter for the 10 inch wheels? I dont think my simmons would come under this rule. Tho I had better check the ACT ruling on this.
  17. hehe, go the coilovers. Ill supply the rears already done except for the top spring hats.
  18. As above, tap the lip of the spring perch in with a hammer, most people get away with it. Or lose some weight, not calling you fat tho.
  19. Good stuff. Have you contacted them? I'll do it if need be.
  20. ok, you can get away with rolling them and not damaging the paint sometimes by using a heat gun and warming the paint to get it flexible, but it might pay to practice this on something else if you can. When I did mine, it unvailed a desperate need for flares as i ended up cutting a whole heap of the guard out because it was bog and rust. I dont regret it tho You can pay someone to do it, but unless you pay a panel beater, most wheel shops couldn't give 2 shades of shit about your paint. This is my experiences.
  21. Too easy.
  22. lol, Poita ruled. I recently went to a fancy dress party as Poita, I wont the comp and it only cost me $40 from Vinnies to make it all up. Swoite
  23. Wicked, good on ya Chris.
×
×
  • Create New...