Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. I am using their roll centre adjusters, adjustable castor rods and weld in camber plates. Really good quality stuff and very good customer service. Combined with Arizona Zed Car you just couldn't be happier unless they were in Australia
  2. I'm free 2nd-5th, 10th-13th or 18th to 21st (b'day on 18th).
  3. signed. How do we know this isn't the government getting info on peoples computers to watch when they introduce it lol
  4. lol, thanks Lurch. Just don't have the time anymore. I'll definately be in Thredbo, don't care if i have to miss shifts
  5. 2904 is the postcode for my suburb
  6. Hey guys and gals (if any exist). I am going to take the opportunity to make a decision in regards to moderating and organising the ACT section of Auszcar. Having recently changed job which means I have changed rosters and working shifts plus a larger work load, it is taking its toll on my ability to actually attend events and organise anything at all. I do still regularly visit the site, almost daily, but its usually for a very brief time. So having said all that, I would like to stand down from the position and let someone take over who has the time to be able to advance the ACT section further. I would like to nominate Chris to take over unless he or anyone has any objections as he has been very active in organising events etc. So if anyone has any other nominations let us know, but I see Chris as the more obvious person. This won't at all stop me from trying to attend what events I can. Thanks guys Scott
  7. Fujifilm Finepic S1000fd, 10mp, 12x optical zoom. I'm so glad I bought it, it is so easy to use and well you see the results from the "auto" setting
  8. Thanks mate. I was maybe a tad harsh, but we shouldn't need to be an official club to gain respect, we try to look after anyone with an interest, not just members...
  9. Well, its funny you should mention that. Auszcar was shunned by a member of Sydney club yesterday too, yet here we are, not being biggots, here for a shared interest in Zeds and cars a like. I think we should stay a non "club" just to spite the others, bugger em I say. I would much prefer to be part of a free/voluntary group with as much if not more knowledge on the car than a stuck wanker's lot like these "clubs". I have seen this type of behaviour before Rev, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if you are correct.
  10. Yes, sorry, i know a lot of people in the car scene here, so i was always somewhere talking to people. Got a few more pics: Geat turn out, we got a top spot and a lot of exposure, the weather was crap, but still an excellent turn out.
  11. Yeah impressive turn out, we nearly had more numbers than the Skylines, but we definately out did them. I'll go through my pics soon and post em up
  12. Yeah, its not raining, just wet, so ill leave in about 15 guys. See ya there
  13. I'll be there if it isn't raining, i'll post in the morning.
  14. My thought is that i have rear quater panels that have been redone in fibre glass, i recal the panel beater saying rain will mess it up unless painted, so on that basis, i dunno if i would take her out till after the respray.
  15. I want to put my name down, but i'm not sure if i will be able to afford it come January. So I am a maybe atm. Sorry
  16. Pig = DO IT!!! As for the paint, a mate knows and trusts a bloke who has agreed to beat and paint it in the next month or so for a good price, so it will go away again for a little while But i'll still have it for Marques. According to someone who doesn't know the car very well "its not very noticable" its damn obvious to me, but meh, such is life.
  17. I am a bit dissapointed i couldnt get my car painted in time, but at least the rear guards are fixed up from the last meet i was at... So ill be there with rear flares mounted over primer, lol. Maybe i will meet someone who wants to paint my car for cheap.
  18. He's from Ireland, i'm sure he can't wait.
  19. Ok, I didn't get the chance to post anything, have been flat out. According to the map, they are situated with us aswell. Chris, I can pick up your sticker on arrival to the meeting place, that isn't a problem. Map:
  20. There is plenty of work for someone with those skills, right Lurch?
  21. hahaha, yeah its great, except everyone despises anyone with a non standard car, like Vic i guess.
  22. A1) I didn't hook the heater system up so i'm not sure sorry. A2) We have different rules in ACT, due to the age of the car, I didnt require the carbon canister (even though it came with one, lol), nor do i require a catalitic converter. Sorry, can't help there either.
  23. I have what you need. If you are prepared to pay for shipping from Canberra, to make it worth our while, $60 + postage? Comes with everything under the dash to do with blower/heater unit etc. Can get pics too.
  24. Damn it, why did i sell the power fc. I am considering buying a z31 atm!!
×
×
  • Create New...