Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. Ok, i'll send an email about it at work tomorrow, i might be able to pick up your sticker for you. Thanks
  2. Well, since we are all registered, we need to meet at the car oark i just mentioned to receive registration stickers (has a number with Marques in the Park on it and stuff)and for the cruise, so please if you can get to the carpark. Also, could mr240z and Surley_Z please PM me your phone numbers incase i need to contact you.
  3. Ok, so the meeting point is off commonwelath Ave where the Footsall stadium is. Basically where everyone parks for Floriade next to the bridge. You will know where to go when you see the hordes of cars driving in there.
  4. sco_aus

    Charity cruise

    haha i like that last number plate!!
  5. ok, so confirmed 6 cars and I will receive a map of where we will be situated at the park etc in the next 48 hours. Like I said, they confirm numbers and finish it all in the last week. I will arrive at the meeting point next to Commonwealth Ave at approx 0730, so look for my zed as a meeting point. Does anyone not know what we are doing or where we are going? Unfortunately, I havn't had the chance/money to paint my zed, so ill just mount the flares over the primer (yes i had the panels fixed up after my shotty bogging incident ).
  6. sco_aus

    Charity cruise

    Good stuff, unfortunately I have been flat out with work and the like. Funny, I just noticed Chris (Blue R32 4 door)(Odin/cejay on other forums) in the back ground of the Z pics. The man has been to nearly every event I have seen or heard of.
  7. haha, i dont know whetehr to laugh or throw up
  8. I got mine from Ash, they go quite nicely.
  9. sco_aus

    WTD: 280ZX M/C

    Yes, based off a boosted setup. And going off what the gent at AZC said in regards to the 6 pot fronts, 4 pot rear Wilwoods, even he recommends 15/16th, so i imagine that since my 7/8th MC isnt quite up to the job of the same setup as you atm, then 15/16th would be spot on. I dunno. However, yes PBR make a 1" that bolts on to the booster but the lines just need to be modded. I have a Patrol 15/16th one aswell ready to go, plus i will get a 1" and then its simple to change should i need to.
  10. sco_aus

    WTD: 280ZX M/C

    Lurch, they bolt to the booster, but the lines are fed from the side, not the bottom, so you have to get them modded. Thats what i was talking about a while back. From what i hear, the 1" is almost too much for your brake setup.
  11. yes
  12. Jeez hard life
  13. He's shit stirring Sulio, we all are
  14. Yep. I'm gonna email them again and see if they have set out the positions for the day yet, but they normally don't do it till about a week before to confirm final numbers. Good work on the banner to mate.
  15. Would I win a prize for last Datsun ever built? I dont have those details atm. Ill get em later.
  16. If you have a 240Z then to help lower your cost I have 2 rear 240Z mac struts with coilover sleeves already installed. You would need springs to fit, shocks, a top hat spring seat (top part that mounts to car) and to swap your hubs and brakes over to. $150, I have pics too.
  17. Wicked. Lurch, you are a sexy man, don't be so modest. Sulio= Guido Hatsis
  18. Thanks, but no thanks. I always stuff painting up and I dont have the patients to do it properly. Its ok, I am taking it to a guy who will give me a quote for backyardie next week. He's a spray painter, so it should be ok.
  19. That looks really good Al. Wanna paint my car?
  20. lol, It took me a while to see the tiny writing comment. I'll start saving now
  21. Thats pretty cool. Those boxes are really common too cos they were on Hiluxs and 4runners too (well almost identical apart from the odd slightly different gear ratio). Though the RB25 box is stronger and if doing a 25 conversion...
  22. I'm in!! Need a date asap though, just so I can confirm. I'll make sure I have enough money this time OH and a DATSUN!!!!!!
  23. Welcome. Looks good in the avatar there, look forward to more
  24. William actually sold his zed? He didn't tell me!! I have seen his MK1, it was a pretty cool little car, but still no zed.
  25. I can't say I have seen the magazine, but I dont really read much. The car scene is pretty reasonable in most cities I reckon. Jospef, an NA would be pretty good, but you will have to do a fair bit of work to get it really humming. But if your not after heaps of power then its not a bad way to go. sorry to hijack your thread Alex
×
×
  • Create New...