Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. ok, so now when i input the IP address to search, it comes up with nothing and doesn't bring up any other servers too, any ideas?
  2. Ok, so I got it working. For anyone ho comes along that wants to get into this and doesn't know much about it. When you download the Historix Gt mod from; http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4260676/rfactor_Historic_GT__amp__Touring_Cars_1.01 when it finishes, you just have to extract the files straight to the c:/program/rfactor folder and then just start up rFactor and it will automatically work with Historix GT. Thanks for the help Glen and Sulio
  3. The link you sent me was just .rar files, when extracting them, I had to choose a location to extract them to, I chose c:programfiles/rfactor/plugins and extracted them there, there was only 1x .exe file and that was the uninstall. So you are saying i need to move these files to their own folder somewhere (ie, C:/HistoricGT ), or start again? Like i said I dont know much about computers , this is getting more and more difficult to run, but ill persivere for now
  4. Unfortunately I cant start racing you guys just yet, I have to work the next 4 nights, but I would like to have it setup for next wednesdays race. It connects to other games on the net, but when i input the IP in the search, it tells me it doesnt exist. This is the 2 different IP configs i put in: 144.140.154.121:8767, 144.140.154.121, neither worked. Also, with the Historix GT download, which folder do i send it to? Just the RFactor folder or plugins etc?
  5. Whats your login on there Sulio? I'm still trying to figure out how to sort out the friend thing and i also seem to be having trouble locating the server.
  6. I dont have a wheel, maybe thats why i didnt have as much fun
  7. oh, right, yeah, thats my fault, i'm a little shit with computers though usually pretty good at the games Bugger it, i'll give it a shot and get the full thing.
  8. I did the 60 minute trial, I have to say I didnt have much fun. The graphics remind me of a game I had when I was a kid and it just wasn't very fun. If it were free, or at least a fair bit cheaper, then I would do it, but $40 odd would be well spent on helping get a Autronic in the zed. I'm sure it would be more fun with real people though. Anyone know where I can get it cheaper?
  9. oh sweet, thanks for that, im doing it all now.
  10. Ok, i'm interested,but I just can't seem to find what this game is all about? Do you pay for it then go online and actually race in a series, or is more of a managers perspective, or what? I see a whole bunch of acronyms, but don't know what they mean
  11. That same lesson goes for everything Zed too Steve.
  12. sco_aus

    Canberra Pics

    Well most Canberrans seem willing to travel, for some reason Sydney peoples seem to be way too inconvenienced by going outside their suburb, so I hope you make it worthwhile jk
  13. sco_aus

    Canberra Pics

    lol. Well, I have been a busy boy with work, so i have been taking little bites at doing the rear flares, however, I am undecided on how to actually mount the flares. Due to the way my rear guards have been re welded, its too tight in a couple of spots to fit Nutserts, but generally close enough i could probly just drill through both inner and outer guards and use long bolts to secure it. I dunno, but either way, i have to bog the areas a little as there was a lot of bog in the frist place and now massive gaps... So I'm bogging atm, then i'll fit them, then a bit of painting, but i just wanted to turn up for once.
  14. Ok, well due to the weather I reckon the 3rd level of Woden multi story car park (the main one).
  15. Can I get people to PM me their phone numbers. The weather is looking very grim, but thats not stopping myself or Chris. I hope to still see you all there, however if it is raining, then I will call you and I suggest we just meet across the road on the 3rd level (quieter on a sunday) of the multi story parking. We can decide from there what to do ( Chris and I reckon beers ).
  16. Definately will have my zed, sweet.
  17. goonigoogoo big foot
  18. lol, shut up Lurch, i thought i did
  19. Come to Tassie in Jan or Feb 2010, its a hoot and all the guys on it are legends.
  20. shit, i thought i replied to that. I like the Bungendore option, so lets lock it in. My car is, well, going to have to be tested a bit before i go driving it, i need to make sure i will have the ability to go for a long time and stop in a short time, but i will rock up, whether in a Falcon or my Zed.
  21. sco_aus

    LS1 240z

    YOUTUBE!!! Looks the goods mate.
  22. That sucks Stevo. Unfortunately there are just some tools out there willing to screw people for a few bucks. Any chance of recovering some money from this liar?
  23. Can someone just delete the last few posts, this is just stupid.
  24. Very nice, very nice
  25. oh ok, cool, just making sure if the buyer was on here, that this may be the case.
×
×
  • Create New...