Jump to content

C.A.R.

Donating Members
  • Posts

    6,915
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    470

Everything posted by C.A.R.

  1. Yeah, 'Albins Off Road Gear' do gearsets. You can pick certain ratios too...
  2. Have a cry Princess. Since you wish to post this in public Hunter, so be it. I asked you politely in a PM to repost it in a more legible & readable way. Pressing the caps lock button off really isn't a major issue, as is retyping it. Unless it takes you 3 years to construct a sentence... Having Caps on - in regards to posting on forums - has always been considered as 'yelling'. It also looks very tacky. And yes I am being pedantic, but everyone else seems to be able to post messages in a reasonable manner...
  3. Saw it last night. It looks great. Now what did I do with my other wallet...
  4. Nice. You won't be out of work in WA then. Plenty of work for coaded pipe welder's/fitters in WA. I hope you like the heat...
  5. If your really after a taller CW&P ratio, have a word with this mob. They might be able to help: http://www.albinsgear.com.au/pCrown.html
  6. I don't see why not mate
  7. Item number: 320319009509 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-240Z-260Z-1600-510-Option-1-gearbox_W0QQitemZ320319009509QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item320319009509&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Not Cheap. Not that strong. But if your after a "period" gearbox...
  8. Awesome Matt!
  9. With the rest of us 2+2 owners, Simon!
  10. Sounds like the solenoid might be munted... Time for a replacement.
  11. I know Craig (ZZZ8) has some very nice moulded ones on the rear of his 2+2... Don't know where he got them from though
  12. Yes, I believe so. Remember, driving skill is more of an advantage in a motorkhana than how heavily one's car is modified
  13. Glad to hear it
  14. I thought it we were going to have them in a row (panoramic), just like Craig's picture? I.e. 240's at one end, 260 2 seaters in the middle & 2+2's at the other end?
  15. Still enough work in Perth/WA to keep most people employed. We're not in recession... yet. What sort of job you after, Jay?
  16. So a Motorkhana exhibition in the Church car park, Dave? DONE! Name a date & I'll be there with a pair of stockies on the back of the Zed :D
  17. WHAT? Oh no... Can't you just leave it on CH Plates, Dimitri?
  18. Fellow 2+2 owners, The uneducated BLASPHEMERS over at Ozdat have started an anti 2+2 thread This MUST be dealt with immediately! Sign-up to Ozdat, post & tell them how good they are & proclaim your love the mighty Bus's/Station Wagon's we drive! http://www.ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14959&p=116963#p116963
  19. Yes you have Craig... Glen = MoonstoneblueZed. He came with us on the P.I. run...
  20. It was supposed to be fairly mild, Dave. 25/65 65/25 timing, 270deg advertised Duration, 300odd thou. lift is what I suggested. Weather or not it turned out to be that grind or not, I don't know...
  21. Works style 74deg cam will work fine mate. Should run to around 7k RPM depending on tune.
  22. Sweet! The more the merrier Gordon has two 240's Craig's V8 Zed Sulio's 260/240 Lurch Ash zr240 (If he doesn't get an attack of the Gaids & decides to trailer his Zed up.) Matt Freeman Steff XRQTR Luis LC260Z Rev Mayhem Ol_SKL_JP Spamaster240Z John ZEDLS Dimitri Zedman240 Scootag (and maybe Dale) MoonstonebluZ, Glen Luvemfast Rob Creighton Warrenz Matt Drago DevilZ Rod 260Z (Gordo's mate) Dave (350ZTT?) That's 24...
  23. Sounds right to me. I can't think of anything else?
  24. Fixed
  25. Yes, that's correct. It's most likely you have a early Zed box anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...