Replacement SeatCovers from the states

Bruce

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have contacted the attached company in relation to get some replacement seat covers for my standard 240z seats:

http://www.seatzmfg.com/seatz/index.htm

they have comeback with a quote of $240 plus $78 for postage and handling.

I have asked them to see what it would cost for postage and handling if I order extra sets if anyone is interested in getting a set.

Let me know if you are interested.

They are the standard seat coverings with the 4 vents fitted in standard black vinyl to match the original seats.

cheers

Bruce

$22 cheaper at msa I will be getting mine from there but not quite ready yet, lots more work to do before I need to order seat covers, thanks for the offer group buys are great everybody saves money

strange that there is no price for the rear seat mine is torn, i would be in a group buy as well, I also need a rubber kit and was going to get it all at the same time dont quite have the funds yet

Linton

I have emailed blackdragon and MSA twice over the last couple of weeks and they have both failed to get back to me. 

Has anyone successfully purchased anything from them, and if so what was the best way to contact them to get a quote?

cheers

Bruce

I have emailed blackdragon and MSA twice over the last couple of weeks and they have both failed to get back to me. 

Has anyone successfully purchased anything from them, and if so what was the best way to contact them to get a quote?

cheers

Bruce

Have found MSA to be excellent.  Register and place an order, they will send you shipping cost and will not charge you until you have accepted.  Bought a pair of replacement seat covers off them late last year and have since fitted them, very happy with them.  Just wish I had bought new foam at the same time.

Have found MSA to be excellent.  Register and place an order, they will send you shipping cost and will not charge you until you have accepted.  Bought a pair of replacement seat covers off them late last year and have since fitted them, very happy with them.  Just wish I had bought new foam at the same time.

hey Zedback,

what did they charge for freight, as that was the kicker for placing an order. 

The original place I approached were willing to package a few up together to cut down on the freight costs.

hey Zedback,

what did they charge for freight, as that was the kicker for placing an order. 

The original place I approached were willing to package a few up together to cut down on the freight costs.

$143 for a pair plus a set of headlight and tail light gaskets.  I've found the freight costs can vary enormously depending on the combination of items I buy at any one time.  Order a bunch of light things with the seat covers and it wont vary much, chuck something heavy in (or too many things) and the freight suddenly jumps.  Same with heavier things, keep the package small and it's not too bad but put something large in and it jumps again.  For instance because of their length I'd try ordering scuff plates with the seat covers rather than later with other parts.