ch12matt Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 Well my names Matthew, live on the central coast 18, fell in love with datsuns after watching my uncle build a 1600 roadster. Had a 1600 sr20devvt but due to money issues it had to go. So sometime in the future I am planning on building a granny spec 260z 2+2. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted July 29, 2010 Administrators Posted July 29, 2010 So sometime in the future I am planning on building a granny spec 260z 2+2. Welcome Matthew, I thought the term Granny Spec applied to cars such as the 120Y, 180B, 200B etc.. The 260z 2+2 or otherwise was always a pure-bred sports car. So whilst there may be a few grey headed birds driving them around now, I can guarantee you when they were new in 75,76,77 those grey haired gals were foxy young ladies w00t . Quote
lightmaster240z Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 Welcome young Matt, good luck with finding one of those one owner little old Lady cars. there are out there just ask Lurch. Quote
ch12matt Posted August 1, 2010 Author Posted August 1, 2010 Yeah i found an elderly man who was getting rid of his 260, he had it since it was new, had all the service records it was pretty much in mint condition, minus a little bit of rust. I asked his if he could give me a few days to sort out money, and when i came back his son had arranged for it to be scrapped. Quote
ch12matt Posted August 1, 2010 Author Posted August 1, 2010 Oh and btw lachlan, can you sugest a decent Ac welder? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.