Riceburner Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Hey guys I am after a 2mm Head Gasket for my L28....... Anyone have one or no where to get them? Quote
Riceburner Posted November 12, 2009 Author Posted November 12, 2009 Would Otomoto be worth a try? Quote
Mr240z Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Give SWR a ring on 0245772400. Nissan L Series - 6 Cyl Head Gasket Laminated 91mm X 2mm A$410.00 (inc) Quote
zzzzed Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Nissan L Series - 6 Cyl Head Gasket Laminated 91mm X 2mm A$410.00 (inc) dam you would want to make sure you pulled the head down right I would hate to have to buy it more than once :o :o :o :o Quote
NZeder Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 dam you would want to make sure you pulled the head down right I would hate to have to buy it more than once :o :o :o :o That would be for a metal head gasket = reusable we use these about 8 time - with copper coat sprayed on. Quote
zzzzed Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 oh that is more like it so it just needs annealing and then you can re use it. I thought it was a fiber gasket. But still i didnt think they where quite that dear Quote
Riceburner Posted November 13, 2009 Author Posted November 13, 2009 Hmmmm.... If I divide that price by 8, suddenly it looks a whole lot better Quote
zorba5 Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 A MOB CALLED COPPER HEAD GASKETS IN ADELAIDE DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH BUT A SINGLE 500 YAM CUSTOM MADE WAS CHEAPER THAN GENUINE Quote
dat2kman Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Mob called "Gassol" in northern suburbs brisbane can make whatever you need in copper, he is ex ACL. If using the MLS ( Multi layer Steel) at $410, look to surface the head and block at at least 40ra smoothness to give superior seal. I use to use the MLS, but found re-sealing was an issue, I know use a "pro-torque", with 40ra, it gives me what I need. Quote
pcs Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 There was a guy out in the Dandenongs that makes head gaskets and also a crowd down Frankston that makes copper head gaskets. Sorry can't remember further details but a look at the yellow pages or do a google search might turn up the info you need. Quality of the Dandenongs job was first class. pcs Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.