Chipp Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 HI When I bought my Orange 140z I noted that the heater core was bypassed I decided that when I have my dash out I would investigate fixing the heater. Now that I do I have noted that not only did the previous owner bypass the heater box they removed the Heater control valve and 3 hoses. I understand it could be difficult getting original hoses and heater control valve? Are there any local options for these or are there any other options for the hoses and Heater control valve that could be adapted under the dash? THanks in Advance Chipp Quote
TobyMyers Posted December 23, 2024 Posted December 23, 2024 All items are still available from Nissan, various online resellers will also have them. Quote
Chipp Posted December 24, 2024 Author Posted December 24, 2024 Hi Toby Thanks for the info. I didnt try Nissan as I tried the usual parts retailer (supercheap, Bursons, Repco etc). Who do you suggest as online resellers? Are any of them local as I am trying to get the dash reinstalled over Christmas holidays Quote
AndBir Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 On 12/24/2024 at 11:14 AM, Chipp said: Who do you suggest as online resellers? Heater stop cock : https://jdm-car-parts.com/en-au/products/heater-valve-for-1969-73-datsun-240z?srsltid=AfmBOopc6MA2_d8k1a5RL4ZJctrBZyyjzpVpkrJdd8dxh6MaQAq8OrGg Heater hoses : https://zcardepot.com/search?q=heater+hose&type=product https://jdm-car-parts.com/en-au/products/heater-hose-genuine-nissan-for-datsun-240z?variant=32695508271213 Quote
Chipp Posted December 27, 2024 Author Posted December 27, 2024 On 12/26/2024 at 12:35 PM, AndBir said: Heater stop cock : https://jdm-car-parts.com/en-au/products/heater-valve-for-1969-73-datsun-240z?srsltid=AfmBOopc6MA2_d8k1a5RL4ZJctrBZyyjzpVpkrJdd8dxh6MaQAq8OrGg Heater hoses : https://zcardepot.com/search?q=heater+hose&type=product https://jdm-car-parts.com/en-au/products/heater-hose-genuine-nissan-for-datsun-240z?variant=32695508271213 Thanks @AndBir I will check these out. Quote
Huw Posted January 1, 2025 Posted January 1, 2025 I had no issue with getting the hoses from Nissan recently. I got a new heater tap from JDM without any issue. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.