My wheel Pics

chris240

I bought these wheels from Sydney member Wil (Dung) over 1 year ago, painted black throughout...(they where previously on his silver 260, rollcage etc..he sold it appaerntly)

Anyway I sanded them back ,polished the outers and gave them a new lick of paint and clear..The colour I chose is a colourbond fencing colour !!

just put them on this morning.

They are 16x7 with 45 series rubber, I seriously now need to lower the car.

I also just installed and old momo wheel I forgot I had lying about my parents place , its 17 years old and still looks new, its been on 2 other cars of mine.

Lowering it will finish it off nicely. A previous member on this forum Zpeed had those wheels on his Zed, looked great but I always thought it would be ineteresting to push em out about 5mm witha spacer on each wheel to come closer to each guard.

Do you know what offset they are? I'm guessing +10 or so!???

Sulio

Sulio

I measured 112-113mm approx backspace....your guess was close !

Ive just got sooo much more room under the front guards..

Ive got 205 tyres all round at present , but Im thinking 215 on the front would romp home and maybe 225 on the front "could" also fit.

Nice wheels! Every now and then I look at mine and think my wheels are slightly too small - I might go a bigger tyre size when these are worn.

What happened to the stock mags Chris? And the Stock wheel?! Are you still keen on keeping it stock, or have you got bigger (and faster) plans for her?