Mqhoon

Rear air dam 240z , 260z

Posted (edited)

i actually couldn’t be bothered selling my laser cut parts as it’s not worth my time

i only made my own as its my hobby 

5DE43E75-BE8B-404A-B4BE-FE5DF39E347F.jpeg

9FCBD91B-D01F-4423-BF1A-DED3F47E0AE9.jpeg

603CE06D-A1E3-4A74-9612-FDB67CED91A6.jpeg

Edited by Mqhoon
Not for sale

1 minute ago, chamboz said:

Looks great!

where does the rear diffuser mount off? 

And what kind of pricing for these? 

Unfortunately you have to put some holes in the body under the rear guards and the rear skirt part under the bumper and 2 mounts in under the fuel tank at the front

id have to say at least $300 in laser cutting and folding 

I don't want to be a party pooper, but your side skirts do not comply with the ADRs and would make a vehicle unroadworthy.  All forward facing protrusions from the vehicle must have a radius of at least 10mm to comply.  It doesn't look to be difficult to alter your skirts to comply, but that may have an affect on the aesthetics.

MaygZ

21 hours ago, MaygZ said:

I don't want to be a party pooper, but your side skirts do not comply with the ADRs and would make a vehicle unroadworthy.  All forward facing protrusions from the vehicle must have a radius of at least 10mm to comply.  It doesn't look to be difficult to alter your skirts to comply, but that may have an affect on the aesthetics.

MaygZ

I don’t want to be a party pooper but do you see license plates on my car

I know that at times the written word does not convey the subtle nuances of the English language, but your response has come across as more hostile than is necessary in these circumstances.  My comments were meant to assist you and any potential purchasers that in order to use on the road some modifications would be needed.  If my message conveyed anything else to you, then I am sorry.

Each of us have some knowledge and advice to share with this community.  That is one of the many beauties and purposes of this forum.

I know that some on-line forums actively require members to harass and abuse others - some even require it - but this is not one of those sites.  This site is about help and most of the members regard the other members as a type of family.  I do hope that you stay around long enough to find that out and that you haven't burnt too many bridges by that time.

18 hours ago, MaygZ said:

I know that at times the written word does not convey the subtle nuances of the English language, but your response has come across as more hostile than is necessary in these circumstances.  My comments were meant to assist you and any potential purchasers that in order to use on the road some modifications would be needed.  If my message conveyed anything else to you, then I am sorry.

Each of us have some knowledge and advice to share with this community.  That is one of the many beauties and purposes of this forum.

I know that some on-line forums actively require members to harass and abuse others - some even require it - but this is not one of those sites.  This site is about help and most of the members regard the other members as a type of family.  I do hope that you stay around long enough to find that out and that you haven't burnt too many bridges by that time.

Wow

Watch out for Skillard being after you. Seems like you are copying their products.

33 minutes ago, peter t said:

Watch out for Skillard being after you. Seems like you are copying their products.

I just changed the post, I couldn’t be bothered reselling any! It’s not my business making car stuff 

i design and build machinery for a living