ZED660 Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 (edited) These items were purchased by me but I have gone down a different path and they are now surplus to my requirements. Both items are unused, the ITG filter is 65mm deep so will not suit long velocity stacks. The aluminium base plate is blank as supplied and needs holes to be cut to suit your carb setup. For some unknown reason I can't upload pics to this post it seems to load and then says 'Update skipped Error 500??' So I have uploaded links to the same products from the web. ITG Filter PRICE REDUCTION - $375 http://www.fuelsaver.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=250&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3 http://www.fuelsaver.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=282&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3 Fuel rail $100 - SOLD Geoff Edited March 13, 2017 by ZED660 Quote
mossy Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 (edited) This is the ITG65 in my engine bay Edited March 9, 2017 by mossy Scotty_Rah 1 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted March 9, 2017 Administrators Posted March 9, 2017 Hey Geoff, I'm interested in the OER Triple fuel rail. Can you post to Warragul in Victoria for me? Going to be installing Triple Mikuni 44's. Quote
ZED660 Posted March 9, 2017 Author Posted March 9, 2017 Hi Gav, That wouldn't be a problem. If it helps I will be going to the Historics at PI the weekend after next if there was someone who could collect it for you. Otherwise PM the address and I can post it. gav240z 1 Quote
C.A.R. Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 I'll be at the historic's on the Saturday Geoff - I'll pick it up for Gav. PM me your mobile number please gav240z 1 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted March 9, 2017 Administrators Posted March 9, 2017 Sounds good to me, all I need is payment details. Geoff, can you send me a PM with payment details? Quote
ZED660 Posted March 13, 2017 Author Posted March 13, 2017 Fuel rail SOLD to Gav the collector! ITG Air cleaner Price reduction $375! Quote
KeenonZ's Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 Mossy...that car look absolutely fantastic!! I'd love to see some more pics if you have them. I'm building up a 1977 260z in original metallic beige. Cheers, Doug Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.