d3c0y Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 Heaps of zeds in it, must be some people from here: https://vimeo.com/122881781 Quote
JDSM Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 Haha, you can actually see some of us milling around that early girl. I loved that car... Quote
cracker Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 That's me rolling in at about the 5 second mark, with Ryan's pink 260z in the background... Paul's Hako (drool) at 24 seconds then Roberto's baby blue zed (which looks awesome!) at the front of a line of 5 or 6 of us. Pan at 1:05 includes Ryan's cutie, mine, Jason's white beast and Vorn's immaculate resto (which is extremely impressive by the way - first time I've seen it in the flesh!). The early zed with a datsun flag at 00:36 is Toby's (or his dad's? not sure), think he owns some other datsuns from a lifetime of racing them. I'm sure I missed a few but was a good day out. Biggest SA AJD yet with over 500 registrants (not sure if all 500 made it) and I think it was probably the most zeds also. Big thanks to Jamie for hosting the brekkie and cooking up a storm! Quote
Ledge Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 Mine missed out You must have a curse on you knackers. Quote
JDSM Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 Big thanks to Jamie for hosting the brekkie and cooking up a storm! No stress, look forward to next year Mine missed out Haha, mine too. I felt even more offended as I was ostracized from the rest of the Zs and sent to park near the Skylines. I'll come back next year with an S30 hopefully.... Quote
zzzzed Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 You must have a curse on you knackers. I think you might be right. Quote
DOOM Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 No stress, look forward to next year Haha, mine too. I felt even more offended as I was ostracized from the rest of the Zs and sent to park near the Skylines. I'll come back next year with an S30 hopefully.... Oh I see how it is. Thanks for breakfast, and hosting everyone. Atleast you could say you had a driveway full of zeds that day. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted March 25, 2015 Administrators Posted March 25, 2015 Is this what happens in Adelaide? Must move there. Some nice old school jtin love the early rotors. Disappointed not more of Safari Gold . Good to see an early Silvia. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.