New member from North Queensland

I bought a 1977 260z 2+2.. It was a project car of someone else's who didn't know what they were doing and gave up. Was a cheap buy for me. It came with no engine in it but had a L26 and 5 speed manual beside it. There is a few rust bubbles it the paint near the arches  but I've checked over the floor pan, removed carpet and dash and there is no rust in the shells bottom or pillars. So over the new few weeks il be trying to get her on the road.

I've had to old L26 running on a stand (from a boat fuel tank) and the engine ran great so I plan on putting it back in. But it had no engine mounts so I'm waiting on some I've ordered.

I do plan on putting a Ls1 into it eventually and have one in my shed waiting. But will see how the 6 goes.

Had me worried there for a second. Was thinking something happened to it and it couldn't be registered or something. Bought it off someone for $1000 anyway up here. If it is your old one hopefully I can get it up and running. It does have a fuel pump and swirl pot mounted in the boot which the previous owner said was already there.

Had me worried there for a second. Was thinking something happened to it and it couldn't be registered or something. Bought it off someone for $1000 anyway up here. If it is your old one hopefully I can get it up and running. It does have a fuel pump and swirl pot mounted in the boot which the previous owner said was already there.

can't+see+shit+captain.jpg